Released Badlands Revisited MOD

Badlands Revisited FINAL

Badlands Revisited FINAL released .. get it here: http://www.alge.no/racer/releases//Badlands_Revisited.7z

Changes include: Improved shaders, barrels have been downsized, a rustic church and graveyard has been added, a new pond has been added closer to the road, some new roadsigns, added a dumpster to the rusty area, added $tracksunmap to scenery (if you find it annoying, replace track.shd with track.shd_no_sun_map), adjusted sun and sky settings ++

Still no QLOG errors ;)

Enjoy!

Woop! I'll be on my other not-so-bad PC on Sunday for 2 weeks, so I'll be making sure to have a test. And thankfully, when I come back, I will have a GPU and a HDD for my budget build so I'll be playing Racer again here. Woop!!!

Congrats on the final version :)

Sans titre-2..jpg Sans titre-1..jpg

@insane666: did you first download the original Badlands and then add the Revisited files? Looks like all the original dof's are missing here.. if the original Badlands works then this MOD should too..

I download it from tracciontrasera.es ...

Does the original Badlands work, without the mod? There have been some issues with the original models and the addons that I was unable to resolve, maybe you have found the ultimate result of that issue. Would be great if you could run some tests for me.. i.e. see if the original runs fine, then try adjusting the shaders to see if you can get it all to work together. I am still using the "old" shader system so you might have unleashed the future problems of using the new Racer settings with old shaders..

I have a problem. I wanted to gather "Badlands with sky", however the link in the first fast isn't opening (at least at me). Whether somebody could one more time load the file with the track "Badlands with sky"?

I have a problem. I wanted to gather "Badlands with sky", however the link in the first fast isn't opening (at least at me). Whether somebody could one more time load the file with the track "Badlands with sky"?

Yeah, sorry about that.. Alge (my server) went down while I was upgrading the OpenBSD kernel. Since I do this over a remote console terminal, I have to wait for the datahouse owner to reset the terminal. Shame really.. can't even get my email.. but.. to answer your question, the one on traction also has a sky, and, I have included a sky.dof with Badlands Revisited since it was not part of the original (I think it was added by Dream Factory some years ago). Ok?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back