MGP17 Bad news people

Hello.

I've unfortunately been informed I have a testicle cancer. I am going to have to be on surgery, checkups, in about 4 weeks. This time I have left at home before surgery, I would love to share my mods with people. Anyone who is interested in my help can contact me. Thanks a lot & hope this is not an inconvenient for this community.

Thank you.

Hello.

I've unfortunately been informed I have a testicle cancer. I am going to have to be on surgery, checkups, in about 4 weeks. This time I have left at home before surgery, I would love to share my mods with people. Anyone who is interested in my help can contact me. Thanks a lot & hope this is not an inconvenient for this community.

Thank you.

Well i don't know your mods nor who you are, but i wish you the best for the future challenge and the recovery and keep your head up :)

Take care mate

Hello.

Thank you.
All the best for the surgery and your recovery. Get well soon mate!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back