F1 2011 backup save data

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
is there possible to backup our saved race onlocal profile??
because my PC had some problem, and i want to continue my race on another PC machine.

i know on game season 2010 we can't backup this, but is here any possibility on season 2011?

Thx

You can't continue a single race, since the game is saved between sessions (practice, qualifying and race).
You CAN however backup the state of the whole season. Simply backup the C:\Users\<user_name>\Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2011\savegame directory and later paste it back in the same place (while logged in on the same Live! account of course).

I reinstalled Windows, but first I backed up the game's saves folder in My Documents --> My Games. However, I now paste the folder where it should be, but in-game saves fail to load and a new autosave is suggested. Any help?

I reinstalled Windows, but first I backed up the game's saves folder in My Documents --> My Games. However, I now paste the folder where it should be, but in-game saves fail to load and a new autosave is suggested. Any help?

I had the same issue before, plus I also backed-up my xlive account but my old saves failed to load. I found out that you have to create exactly the same name you had before. The problem with mine was that the first account I created is that my last name was capitalized and in the new account is that my last name was not capitalized. So I hope this helps

Thank you for your response. After all, I just replaced the files in the first folder with the old ones. At the beginning I tried to replace the whole folder, but the name of it didn't match that which was created now. Anyways, I sorted it out. Maybe this would be helpful to some in the future.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back