background image causing an error in rF

I've run into a problem...I blend in my background picture with the terrain, export the track, and, when I try to load this track, rFactor gives me an error message saying, that it can't load my background picture for a material...
Checked track folder - my background picture is there. Opened one of the ta###.gmt files with the notepad and among those unrecognized characters I can see a link to my picture (12.jpg for example).
Tried resizing the picture, re-exporting the track...everything! It just won't load!

I should say, that this error doesn't pop up on every track with a background image blended in, some of my tracks run perfectly well. And if I upload a picture from such a track, my troublesome one works!

Does anyone know what's causing this problem?

That's not my case. I used images with various dimensions without any problems in different projects.

I solved the problem above by simply rebooting the system and uploading background image once again...worked fine this time...

• smOkeywil

next time it does it. Open ur track folder u made. Then open teh background image and resize it to 512x512. Will fix it right away.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back