Thou shall not pass!!!
Welcome to the RD Racing Club.
It's time for the fourth event of the Back to the Sixties Vintage Car Championship.
We're going to the Deutschlandring in Sachsen, Germany. This beautiful track of @Fat-Alfie has three very different sectors: a long almost straight start/finish part, a high speed corners middle sector and a part with hairpins and slow corners. As we have seen last Tuesday in the try out event it's a very challenging track for these cars.
- Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week, search for 'racedepart' to find it)
- Race server: S.GP
- 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
- 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
- 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (19:40 UTC) | 40 minutes - Race
- Cars: Alfa Romeo GTA/Porsche 718 RS60 Spyder
- Track: Deutschlandring, Germany
- Pit stop: not mandatory
- Race condition: see Event Configuration on S.GP
- Damage: 10%
- Further info on simracing.gp
- RaceDepartment Discord: click here
- Recommended apps: Helicorsa + Top/Centre Flags or AC_Flags + (CrewChief)
- Server/entry Password: click here
- Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
- Racing Club Rules: click here
- Incident Reporting: click here