AC Back to the sixties! A vintage car/track championship

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well that was the first championship from Brian and me! Thanks all for participating and congrats to the winners:

1.Reik Major
2.Axel Mobius
3.Ernie Wright

I will organize a new championship with more vintage cars and some more vintage tracks somewhere in the future. Again on Tuesday every two weeks so we can have other events or championship in the weeks between.

See you on track!
Mate, you and Brian are the real champions for hosting all these events! :thumbsup:

Btw, if Enzo had been there for each race and Erik had less problems, I might have finished in a shared 3rd with Axel. ;)

That was Epic,hats off to Han and Brian,although the Alfa was a lot quicker, i hope i gave a few Alfa,s a run for their money..Sorry for the hit last night Han,got in a spin and was all over the place,i did apoligise over Discord but found out a bit later on my mic was muted..:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:,and for some strange reason my car was on fire for a couple of laps....Strange..:laugh::laugh:

That was Epic,hats off to Han and Brian,although the Alfa was a lot quicker, i hope i gave a few Alfa,s a run for their money..Sorry for the hit last night Han,got in a spin and was all over the place,i did apoligise over Discord but found out a bit later on my mic was muted..:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:,and for some strange reason my car was on fire for a couple of laps....Strange..:laugh::laugh:
No worries, Allan.
But indeed it was strange to notice that when you were behind me, you were clearly faster but after you passed me, you were (annoyingly) slower:mad:.
But now I know the reason for that :thumbsup: .

Hope you will join the Italian Job event with the classic Mini. My guess it that you're very good with that car!

EDIT: just saw you did sign up!! :) :thumbsup:

EDIT2: And again I got a podium now (also because Axel blew up his engine! :confused: :p :D )

Last edited:
Hi guys,
When it will start another championship like this one?
@Denis Betty how are you, my friend?
Hi Nuno.
I was think of you only a couple days ago.
Great to hear from you, I hope you and those dear to you are well?
I'm fine mate. Pretty busy, which is good.
I think there will be another vintage championship soon. Would be really cool if you can join us.
Look forward to catching up with you for chat some time.
Look after yourself mate.
Regards to S. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years