Back to PC sim racing

Hi all,

Been years since I was racing on PC, but my question to anyone who can possibly shine a light is this,...I bought rFactor 2 years ago, and since im on a new PC, I don't have that install anymore,...will I have to buy it again?

TIA ;-)

If it was 'years' ago, his purchase may have pre-dated Steam. There was a free trade in period, but that expired probably 2 years ago. Unless you can find your ISI key and contact someone like @MarcellsOfferman, then he might be your only hope. And I'm not sure He can over-ride Steam/Valve.

MAYBE....if you never took advantage of the free grace period where original purchasers could transfer their account from ISI to Steam, a time period that expired seems like two years ago, then he may have to ask for help from S397. If he had converted to Steam previously then the user id on Steam should be all that is needed to re-install. (ps. Sim Racing Expo starts this week, everybody from S397 that can travel will be at the Nurburgring...getting a response may be limited )

MAYBE....if you never took advantage of the free grace period where original purchasers could transfer their account from ISI to Steam, a time period that expired seems like two years ago, then he may have to ask for help from S397. If he had converted to Steam previously then the user id on Steam should be all that is needed to re-install.

Ok, then no problem for me in the future. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%