GT6 Ayrton Senna Tribute Content

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...ut-now-adds-the-ayrton-senna-tribute-content/

Fulfilling the promise of having it available in May, Polyphony Digital has brought out patch 1.08 for Gran Turismo 6, which adds the Ayrton Senna Tribute and more.
Noting that there may be an additional 30 minute install time after the patch is installed, here’s all the patch notes for 1.08:
Ayrton Senna Tribute
  • The “Ayrton Senna Tribute” has been released, adding a new game mode, 3 new cars, and the Senna special outfits. You can access the content from the icon shown inside the “Special Event” section in the My Home screen.
In addition, the following content has been released:
  • In [Library] within the [Gallery], the “Ayrton Senna Tribute” trailer has been added to the Movies category.
  • In [Special Outift] within [Racing Gear], the Ayrton Senna 1980 model, the Ayrton Senna 1983 model, and Ayrton Senna 1985 model racing suits have been added. These items can also be acquired by clearing events within the “Ayrton Senna Tribute” under certain conditions.
  • Clearing the events in the “Ayrton Senna Tribute” will award the following cars. In addition, “Ayrton Senna” will now appear in the car dealerships after the update, where you can also purchase the cars: DAP Racing Kart #17 ’80; West Surrey Racing, 1983 Ayrton Senna; Lotus 97T ‘85.
Vision Gran Turismo
  • The “Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV” Evolution Vision Gran Turismo has been released. This is a hybrid concept that utilizes years of motorsports know-how and passion, and we hope you will take this opportunity to give it a spin!
  • After the update is installed, the car can be purchased from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section. Alternatively, you can also obtain the car by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.
Open Lobby
  • In races with qualifiers, if Race Format is set to “Race Alone” in “Qualifier Settings”, you can now enable or disable your line ghost by pressing the up directional button (default).
Trophies
  • Hero’s Trophy: Complete all Senna Tribute Events
  • Senna Master: Earn Gold on all Senna Tribute Events

is it just me or the tires in Senna's car (the formulas) look a bit ood? they seem to be a bit brigth, is it just me or as anyone else noticed that?
other than that i really liked to drive the formula 3 car, i strugled to drive the F1 lotus withthe gamepad, i will have to try with the steering wheel, and see if i can improve the f3 chalenge time and complete the f1 challenge.
regarding the vision gt i wassurprised by the new realease i wasn't expecting that, i haven't drven the car yet (i just completed the event to gain the car) but it seems to drive ok, the only thing i dislike a bit more is it not having a proper cockpit, but that seems to be in every vision gt
overall i'm happy with the update :thumbsup:

Yes the tires look a little like they were made of plastic. Otherwise the 97T is one of the best if not the best car in GT6 now.

I was surprised the Vision GT Mitsubishi was released with the Senna content. Good addition there. Shame there is still no cockpits for the VGT cars... Until VW releases theirs mid month this month :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 240 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%