Resource icon

Seasons Ayrton Senna McLaren 1988 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ayrton379 submitted a new resource:

F1 2013-Ayrton Senna McLaren 1988 - McLaren MP4-4 with Senna

F1 2013-AYRTON SENNA 1988
-------------------------

Race with the legendary Ayrton Senna in his unique McLaren MP4-4 from 1988!

Obtaining a 100% full replica of the MP4-4 is pretty hard (if not impossible), I've simply designed a skin for the
Lotus t100 with the Classic McLaren style. Hope you like it.

Anyway, this mod will replace the LOTUS T100 and Hakkinen ingame. Make sure you backup all the right files and folders
for this mod and then REPLACE.

You need to have the CLASSIC CONTENT...

Read more about this resource...

:p :whistling:

mika-hakkinen_zpse0b7193e.png

he's coming for sure ! don't worry, this only looks like a car and senna, mine is a full team package

Cannot wait to see your work :) I've already prepared this mod earlier than my 1987 mod. I basically corrected some mistakes and added some more elements but it's a single driver mod as you can see. I wanted to make full team but it was too much time for me at the moment. Thanks

This is the best I could do on the livery, really wanted to put red areas but didn't work for me. Hope to see other works to see where I've made mistakes.
well you could had done the red parts at the rear wing, those are possible. but the red part at the engine box is not possible due to (again) the mirror effect.

Cannot wait to see your work :) I've already prepared this mod earlier than my 1987 mod. I basically corrected some mistakes and added some more elements but it's a single driver mod as you can see. I wanted to make full team but it was too much time for me at the moment. Thanks
btw there is already standing a lot of screens in the wip thread

Hey guys ... Nice work, but i ve been receiving this message from Winrar

"! C:\Users\Calzoli\Downloads\Jogos\F1-2013\F1 2013-Senna 1988.zip: The file is in aunknown format or damaged"

What should i do?
Thanks in advance.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%