Resource icon

Skins Ayrton Senna Lotus 98T 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Ayrton Senna Lotus 98T - Senna Lotus with helmets.

Senna Lotus

Put this together in the spare time (odd 10mins here and there) in between work.

Done in three sizes.

8192, 4096, 2048.

Also comes with two helmet designs to choose from if you wish to use them. Senna's traditional Yellow version, plus a Black and Gold version.

Excuse the quality of the helmet designs, but this is beyond my control for the moment as the helmet model in game isn't that great to be honest.

All sizes are clearly defined within the download folder, and as standard...

Read more about this resource...

Ridiculously good.
Thanks mate!

This should almost be compulsory for people to download lol.
You pretty much cannot have the 98T without this skin :D

Forgive me for being stupid, but where are we supposed to put the folder? I have unzipped it and placed it in the skins folder for the 98T but nothing appears in-game...?

Mine previews fine. So not sure what your issue could be.
I tried a couple of times reselecting the skin but each time i got the grey box with preview not available instead of the car's avatar in my garage. I did change the name of your skin's folder to 'Senna JPS' as to not overwrite the Kunos folder, but that wouldn't jeopardize the image no?

I tried a couple of times reselecting the skin but each time i got the grey box with preview not available instead of the car's avatar in my garage. I did change the name of your skin's folder to 'Senna JPS' as to not overwrite the Kunos folder, but that wouldn't jeopardize the image no?
It would if you didn't label it either SennaJPS or Senna_JPS. You cannot have gaps in between words for the folder name.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.9%