Ayrton Senna Game

1993 - My uncle bought me a Sega game called 'Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II' when I was 12 years old. That was the game that introduced me to the sport of Formula 1. I've been watching it ever since. I always rooted for Senna and was deeply saddened as a young kid when he passed. I still remember that tragic day clearly.

It was great to see the Senna film this year and now I am very much looking forward to Senna's second official game after all these years. Excellent.

You can bet given the quality we've seen so far from Reiza studios, that they'll be 'pulling out all the stops' to do right by the Senna name. Brazil is especially proud of Senna's achievements. A Brazilian studio will do no less for their hero. My money is on this title to be great. I think it's a 'slam-dunk' you can close your eyes and purchase this one.

Codemasters should give Reiza the development of their next F1 game. It would give the series a new level of respect and appeal to sim fans.
reiza and simbin working together with Geoff Crammond overseeing the whole thing? F1 sim dreamteam. too bad its only a dream.

There's no reason why it can't be a sim on a console. It just wouldn't be open to modding though.

I'm a console gamer. The only sim I play on pc is GPL.

A console simply is not suitable enough to make all the calculations that go on when a car is in motion, it's impossible.

I can not name you 1 single sim on console

However, If I get to race as Senna in an MP4-4, then I do not care if it's a game or a sim, either way, Senna. MP4-4. That's all I need

GPL can easily be calculated by the XBOX360 or PS3. Heck I'm even sure that GTR2 would easily run on XBOX360. It's graphics card is top notch compared to what was in pc's when GTR2 was released. And its processor was top notch as well. I'd even say that at the time the XBOX360 was released there was barely any consumer processor which had more power than the XBOX360 3core..

The fact it's not there is because console gamers are a different kind and games on console should be played well within 30 minutes and be playable with a gamepad.

No people that always rant on forums and hide behind a nickname when doing so: now that is very mature!

Stop generalizing people Apex, its becoming really annoying to read. The average gamer nowadays is 37 years old so not every console user is a kid, neither is the majority annoying but friendly people.

I hope there's plenty of CARS.......cars are the most appealing aspect of racing games in general.
Nothing wrong with developing both for console and PC, but if you dumb down the PC physics, don't expect a warm reception.
A senna game done well could sell millions of units across all platforms....he's one of the biggest names in sport.

In this thread you can post all your favorite Ayrton Senna movies you have found on the internet or maybe you have created yourself and would like to share with us.

How to post a video?
Lets make a nice collection of tribute videos of the one that is still missed after all those years.

Senna was truly 'The master'. I loved to watch him drive...whether it was an F1 car, kart or jet ski. It was always intense.. He could do things with a car that only few could imagine. It was like nothing you'd ever seen before. He had the ability to become 'one' with the chassis. It was uncanny. One has to wonder what would have been if that crash had not taken him from us.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back