Ayeberian Munro Circuit

Tracks Ayeberian Munro Circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MikeR1D submitted a new resource:

Ayeberian Munro Circuit - a fantasy track built on the summit of Ben Macdui, Scotland

I used to really enjoy driving on Iberian circuit in FM4 so I decided to try and make my own version for AC in the Caingorms National Park in Scotland. So I eyeballed the basic outline of the circuit from a youtube video and then built it near the top of Ben Macdui, the second highest mountain in Scotland.

12 Pit Boxes
Best with SOL Light Snow
*CSP 0.1.7.4 req, wont load without it

View attachment 484928
It's very fast, wide and it's got a lot of elevation changes, the...

Read more about this resource...

It's obviously illegal, but there is an original version of the FM4 track that drives pretty well. Maple Valley, Prague, Rio and Fujimi Kaido are all there as well. Takes some digging to find, and you've done good work here, but if the original experience in AC is what you're looking for, that's the way to go!

It's obviously illegal, but there is an original version of the FM4 track that drives pretty well. Maple Valley, Prague, Rio and Fujimi Kaido are all there as well. Takes some digging to find, and you've done good work here, but if the original experience in AC is what you're looking for, that's the way to go!
Ah thanks for the tip, I knew about a few of these but not the Iberian one.

Installed it and getting error TRACK NOT FOUND. Any ideas what is wrong?
Yeah I think this is what comes up when you don't have Custom Shaders Patch 0.1.74 enabled, I#d check what version you have installed in the settings of Content Manager, not sure why this happen's with the tracks I make, but it does unfortunately...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%