Awesomium_pro... issues

I dont know why but it start to affect me today. i dunno if people knows this, but once I turn on the computer, I start to listen advertisements, no programs opened etc. I decided to use the Norton Antivirus software that i bought some months ago and it founded some viruses, after that the problem is still distrubing me. I dunno if you know this issue but its very annoying whn you are doing a race, suddenly start to listen diffeent random ads... I need your help guys....

And I know that is a awesomium_pro... because this:

phfm.png

I decided to use the Norton Antivirus software that i bought some months ago and it founded some viruses, after that the problem is still distrubing me.

Norton sucks! :D

Anyway, it sounds like a bit of non-window malware. Try and run your pc in Safe mode with networking, this should stop the process from starting when windows loads. Download Malware Bytes (update it and run it). It should detect it and remove it - after run CCleaner (optional) to clean up random mess. Malware bytes should detect it and wipe it - If not, then :cautious:

Norton sucks! :D

Anyway, it sounds like a bit of non-window malware. Try and run your pc in Safe mode with networking, this should stop the process from starting when windows loads. Download Malware Bytes (update it and run it). It should detect it and remove it - after run CCleaner (optional) to clean up random mess. Malware bytes should detect it and wipe it - If not, then :cautious:

Thanks JonNo I will try tomorrow but I think I solved in a different way (Im not sure if its solved). I restored the system into a 9th september back up, so this problem didnt appear anymore (its true that I just played 10 min in rfactor but today I was watching a gpvwc broadcast and no problem.

Anyway i will try it tomorrow to be 100% to race free of malware :)

Btw I didnt choose Norton, my father does, so I preffer having free Norton than other programs paying ofc :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back