Avus DTM 90s

Tracks Avus DTM 90s 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please Stop This updated Avus DTM 90s with a new update entry:

v1.1 - 20 nov 2020

-added a second "Tight" layout, it has more guard-rails on the left after chicane, like irl (see image)

-added groove, changed a lot of textures, refined AI

-removed the walls for the chicanes, so there are less accidents in a race, but you will be penalized when tryin to cheat

Please do a clean install - remove old files in track folder first!
View attachment 421206

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the fast reply, i dont know how to do it either... so lets hope you figure it out... i will also try to read up on this and do a little google resaerch on that topic and the failure you are experiencing.
cheers!

"side l + r setting always disappears when I change the layout"

Please explain, my crystal ball is cloudy today.

When changing the layout - another ai-line is being used, thats completely normal.

If you did not remove the old v1.0 of the track - you could end up with 3 layouts.

If my comments are unneeded - i apologize and let you talk here.

Edit: after you recorded a new ai-line, just run a session again and press (and hold until game is loaded) the SHIFT-key to import the borders from "side_l/r.csv" (if you found them to be ok of course)
Edit2: remove old track first, if not you would still have the old "data\ai_hints.ini" which is not needed and could slow down opponent ai cars

Last edited:
I'll try again My problem is that I made one, Fast and Pitlane and the side lines for the tight version.
Then I switch to the normal version, drive there and then switch back to the tight version. Then I miss the side lines in the tight version.

I'm in the middle of making a skin for this track, and I would like to know the name of the texture used for the start-finish flag marshal's post since I want to put a particular logo there.

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of making a skin for this track, and I would like to know the name of the texture used for the start-finish flag marshal's post since I want to put a particular logo there.
this one?
1651412049862.png

this is not suitable for a logo
1651412119975.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back