Aviva's Reasonably priced car!

Just a compact sedan.

no.jpg

no1.jpg

no2.jpg

no3.jpg

no4.jpg

How did you do that so quickly? XD Looks quite nice but the windows are a bit too tall, if you know what I mean. And btw, does anyone care to help a modelling noob?

You guys have any real complaints? I tried using the MK4 Jetta as well as the Lancer for inspiration.

Not too pleased with the rear. I think the shape is too wide and blocky.

ma7.jpg

ma4.jpg

ma1.jpg

ma6.jpg

ma5.jpg

ma3.jpg

I agree, the ground clearance looks much too low for this kind of car. Doesn't it bottom out on every bump? Or did you cheat with the collision box? :) Make a custom collision model when the shape is final. It's easy to do.

Don't worry, I didn't calibrate anything for the car's driving dynamics. I used a stretched version of the Aviva Cil's .ini, and I didn't put much effort into ride height.

It'll change.

I never actually stopped working on this model, I just sort of put it in the background while I focused on getting the Cil done, and now the Allegro is in the home stretch.

This is sort of an American Dacia Logan, a Compact-Subcompact (smaller than the C-segment Allegro, but larger than the B-segment Cil and Cil Sedan) powered by a two small four-cylinder engines (one petrol, one diesel) mated to a 5-speed manual or 3-speed automatic. I think it's probably the best modeled out of all my concepts, but honestly, it's also the most boring to look at.

bub.jpg

bub1.jpg

bub2.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline