Aviva's Reasonably priced car!

Just a compact sedan.

no.jpg

no1.jpg

no2.jpg

no3.jpg

no4.jpg

How did you do that so quickly? XD Looks quite nice but the windows are a bit too tall, if you know what I mean. And btw, does anyone care to help a modelling noob?

You guys have any real complaints? I tried using the MK4 Jetta as well as the Lancer for inspiration.

Not too pleased with the rear. I think the shape is too wide and blocky.

ma7.jpg

ma4.jpg

ma1.jpg

ma6.jpg

ma5.jpg

ma3.jpg

I agree, the ground clearance looks much too low for this kind of car. Doesn't it bottom out on every bump? Or did you cheat with the collision box? :) Make a custom collision model when the shape is final. It's easy to do.

Don't worry, I didn't calibrate anything for the car's driving dynamics. I used a stretched version of the Aviva Cil's .ini, and I didn't put much effort into ride height.

It'll change.

I never actually stopped working on this model, I just sort of put it in the background while I focused on getting the Cil done, and now the Allegro is in the home stretch.

This is sort of an American Dacia Logan, a Compact-Subcompact (smaller than the C-segment Allegro, but larger than the B-segment Cil and Cil Sedan) powered by a two small four-cylinder engines (one petrol, one diesel) mated to a 5-speed manual or 3-speed automatic. I think it's probably the best modeled out of all my concepts, but honestly, it's also the most boring to look at.

bub.jpg

bub1.jpg

bub2.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years