Aviva A-segment and B-segment

Starting to get a better handle on the program, as well as proportions.

Two small FWD cars, one a B-segment hatchback, and another an A-segment city car.

It's a small B-segment 5-door and 4-door sedan near the cheaper end of the segment.

Longoria.jpg

Longoria6.jpg

Longoria5.jpg

Longoria4.jpg

Longoria2.jpg

Small sedan

Longoria8.jpg

Longoria7.jpg

Longoria11.jpg

A-segment

poep6.jpg

poep1.jpg

poep2.jpg

poep3.jpg

poep4.jpg

poep5.jpg

poep.jpg

Yet again, 2 unique designs by 2o6 :) Keep it up
2? where did you learn to count lol. theres 3, looks like a 5-door, 4-door, and a hatchback.

One little suggestion, that piece you have going from the A-pillar down to the door (on the last car), might want to made that thinner, looks a little bit odd that wide, but then again you also have yet to put the mirrors on it.

Oh sorry i only saw the bottom one now lol, it looks really good reminds me of something like a hyundai jazz or a toyota yaris, it looks really nice anyway

I think I'm getting better with getting the point across as to what I want to model.

A-segment car. Just a slight facelift to get the droopy joker nose off. Haven't really worked on it all that much.

nickel2.jpg

nickel1.jpg

B-segment car, I started over entirely. Not sure how it came out. Did things like making super exaggerated wheel arches, and a tapering rear end to add visual flair.

rhonnan.jpg

rhonnan7.jpg

rhonnan3.jpg

rhonnan2.jpg

rhonnan5.jpg

Interior
rhonnan4.jpg

Quickie sedan

rhonnan10.jpg

rhonnan11.jpg

rhonnan9.jpg

C-segment car. Not much work done on this one, either. Not sure what to do with it. Started life as a sedan, did a quickie hatchback.

iomelia4.jpg

iomelia3.jpg

iomelia1.jpg

iomelia5.jpg

iomelia7.jpg

iomelia10.jpg

iomelia6.jpg

iomelia8.jpg

iomelia9.jpg

I like what you've done with the front ends, something I think maybe your designs could benefit from is some sharper edges - if you select some edges, press ctrl+E, and choose "mark edges as sharp", then add the EdgeSplit modifier, you'll get actual sharp edges. If you select the edges and press shift+E, then move the mouse around, you can also tweak the subdivision smoothness and get sharp edges that way.

A-segment now has a name! Aviva "Pekoe".

Aside from needing to be textured, it's pretty much fully modeled. Seperated bumpers and interior is pretty much complete

Pekoe.jpg

Pekoe1.jpg

Pekoe3.jpg

Pekoe2.jpg

Interior accommodations are a little tight

Pekoe4.jpg

Pekoe5.jpg

Pekoe8.jpg

I was so ahead, I could actually create a sport model.

Pekoe7.jpg

Pekoe6.jpg

Pekoe9.jpg

B-segment

Almost done.

asamsar4.jpg

asamsar3.jpg

asamsar5.jpg

asamsar1.jpg

asamsar2.jpg

asamsar8.jpg

asamsar6.jpg

Interior accommodations

asamsar7.jpg

Not much on the C-segment

kewitt2.jpg

kewitt1.jpg

kewitt.jpg

I also made this cheap sedan for developing markets like China, India and South America. Before you get all upset that I'm spending time making ANOTHER economy car, this is an older model. I was looking though some older models I made, and I came across this one that I was able to work into a small cheap sedan

Kenosha.jpg

Kenosha1.jpg

Kenosha3.jpg

Kenosha4.jpg

Old model
Longoria10.jpg

Sweeeeet! They all look really good, I think you'd make a good designer for Kia ;) (in a good way, their designs seem to be quite nice these days!)

Thanks, guys. I made the mistake of trying to also make these cars for Rigs of Rods, too. They didn't take to them well.

Update:

The low-cost sedan (Akin to the VW Gol, Dacia Logan or the Chevy Sail) has been remodeled slightly, proportions slightly changed. I think I may either name it 'Ituva' or 'Kenosha'

lowcostseipan.jpg

lowcostseipan2.jpg

lowcostseipan1.jpg

lowcostseipan3.jpg

I even made this "Coupe Utility" as a bit of an experiment to compete with cars like the Fiat Strada, Chevy Montana, VW Saviero et, al. Technically, it's not made very well at all. If I decide to actually make one, I'll model it a whole lot better.

CUT.jpg

CUT1.jpg

Not much done on the A-segment (Named "Pekoe")
Citycar1.jpg

Citycar.jpg

Citycar2.jpg

B-segment Hatch is nearly complete

Bsegment2.jpg

Bsegment.jpg

Bsegment1.jpg

B-segment sedan - Instead of simply slapping a trunk onto the hatchback, I used an old save state of the hatchback and pretty much made an entirely new car from that. The result is something that is intentionally a sedan, rather than an awkward looking hatch with a growth for a trunk.

Bseipan.jpg

Bseipan1.jpg

Bseipan2.jpg

The interior dashboard shared between the cars
Bsegment3.jpg

C-segment sedan had some proportional changes (not as tall)

Csegment1.jpg

Csegment.jpg

Csegment2.jpg

and lastly, a work on a new RWD thing. I meant it to be a sort of Miata/Solstice thingy, but it looks more like a 370Z competitor....oh well.

RWD6.jpg

RWD1-1.jpg

RWD2-1.jpg

RWD3.jpg

Convertible

RWD4.jpg

RWD5.jpg

Not pictured, but the A-segment has started the process of being textured. When I get another computer (very soon) then they'll finally start to show up in Racer.

Do you use the meshsmooth in your renders?
Btw the design is realy, realy nice. I just love it !
But in your render it seems to have some small normals problems, and i think it's due to the meshsmooth ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back