PC1 Available on Steam?

It just didn't work well for me on Steam.
Mouse clicks failed to work...menus were slow to respond with the keyboard, etc...
An unwarranted infraction a few months back coupled with other options available, made the decision to go a bit easier.
After weighing all the pros and cons and looking at the 'splintered' community, I finally decided to 'call' it a day.
It wasn't all bad.
I walk away wishing all the best for fellow users... as indeed SMS..

Wait till release plus patch 3. It will be worth a few quid then.

seeing as the only way to update now is via steam 'according to the launcher ... does this mean we dont get the dvd as we are forced to steam ?

Andi
Well Andi firstly good to hear from you. I believe as far as it still stands there will be a DVD release with a steam compatible code. If your tool pack level warrants a free copy of the game you will receive a coupon code to put toward your purchase. If you opt for a DVD version the only charge I believe will be for shipping because I do not believe SMS will cover that. If you prefer to avoid the shipping cost I believe a digital Dl version will be available as well. Jr's and Team Members will receive discounts toward their purchases.
Also remember things are subject to change but I believe abandoning of the boxed version would need community approval

...and perhaps more relevant to this thread, it's now set to appear on Steam OS.

For those who might wonder why the previous poster and I mention these things, a members vote on WMD has decided that development for PS3 and XB360 will be dropped and the PS4 and XB1 targeted instead (more here).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.5%