PC1 Available on Steam?

That's a damn good question. Not sure at this point; DVD copy has been mentioned as well as Steam but it's very much undecided.

The game looks amazing but it's a long way off finalised in the physics department ;)

I'm sure there was a thread written on the pCARS forum about this, and it went to a community vote, I will try and find it and edit the post or reply again :)

May take awhile as the subject was brought up in January if I am correct :)

Is there any news for realese date? all I can find is 2012, but that doenst seem that very likely now...

And is there any news on open it for more people to buy it?

Release date is now q3/q4 2013. Could even be more sooner if work goes well. I wonder if the next xbox announcement might over shadow any game title in the latter part of 2013. Perhaps it could mean to tie the game up sooner. Just speculation on my part.

Last I read there may be a chance that they'll open up for new members for a limited time, maybe soon. Don't think anything has been said on when or how exactly, still being decided on.

It just didn't work well for me on Steam.
Mouse clicks failed to work...menus were slow to respond with the keyboard, etc...
An unwarranted infraction a few months back coupled with other options available, made the decision to go a bit easier.
After weighing all the pros and cons and looking at the 'splintered' community, I finally decided to 'call' it a day.
It wasn't all bad.
I walk away wishing all the best for fellow users... as indeed SMS..

Last edited:
I'm sure there was a thread written on the pCARS forum about this, and it went to a community vote, I will try and find it and edit the post or reply again :)

May take awhile as the subject was brought up in January if I am correct :)
Community members voted for a boxed version with a Steam compatible DVD key so yes you will also be able to download directly on steam if you don't care about having a boxed version

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%