Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Track: Milwauke Mile
Day/Night: Day
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (4 laps)
Warmup: 19:40 GMT
Race: 19:45 GMT (80 laps)

Notes:
  • Click here to read the password and golden rules!
  • NEW: Skinpack installed on the server. Courtesy of Gareth. Please download the skinpack here & the hot fix here to avoid any problems.
  • Track choice by Javier Roy for winning the Michigan event!

1. Gareth Hickling
  2. Bert Van Waes
  3. Eric Martel
  4. Christopher Aponte
  5. Bjorn de Haas
  6. Jeremy van de Kraats
  7. Robin van Brenk
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver

• Bert Van Waes

omg, yeah i just saw the thread a bit better. I still didn't download it myself. And now you've got problems, like some others. Can you delete the new leverage and then try the old one Bjorn?

• Bert Van Waes

I need to sign out. My racing rig's pc has been blown away by lightning literally today... It's death...

I'm looking for a new one now and hopefully it won't take long... :frown:

The few that had the issue where the client would launch, then disappear, try launching it now. You should see a update take place, you may need to reboot when it is done to get the client to open afterwards. Let me know how it works out. If you still have an issue then please run this small utility. All it does it create a directory which is needed in order for the client to work properly. A permanent fix will be applied to the client Monday. Once you apply this patch, just relaunch your new client.

http://www.thesimfactory.com/Downloads/LeverageClientFix.zip

Thanks for patience ...

The few that had the issue where the client would launch, then disappear, try launching it now. You should see a update take place, you may need to reboot when it is done to get the client to open afterwards. Let me know how it works out. If you still have an issue then please run this small utility. All it does it create a directory which is needed in order for the client to work properly. A permanent fix will be applied to the client Monday. Once you apply this patch, just relaunch your new client.

http://www.thesimfactory.com/Downloads/LeverageClientFix.zip

Thanks for patience ...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%