• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Auxiliary Patch for new Arca Leverage Client

Mar 15, 2008
The few that had the issue where the client would launch, then disappear, try launching it now. You should see a update take place, you may need to reboot when it is done to get the client to open afterwards. Let me know how it works out. If you still have an issue then please run this small utility. All it does it create a directory which is needed in order for the client to work properly. A permanent fix will be applied to the client Monday. Once you apply this patch, just relaunch your new client.

http://www.thesimfactory.com/Downloads/LeverageClientFix.zip

Thanks for patience ...

Patrick van Driel

3000RPM
Premium
Dec 31, 2006
After the update still nothing,istalled the fix and rebooted......and yesssss !!
Its working now :clap: Thanks for the hard work Mr The Sim Factory :)

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Ow thats awesome TSF!! Now ill poke Yoeri and he is not longer an excuse that the game wont install!!

Thanks!

Bjorn de Haas

4000RPM
Mar 15, 2009
i downloaded the client installed it run the fix reboot system but nothing:( i should unpack the fix progam somewhere i think

Apr 8, 2007
What is does is creating the needed folders so you will not see anything. Reboot and start the leverage client again and it will work (at least it did for me).

Javier Roy

75RPM
Oct 25, 2008
not running for me.

Installed the fix, rebooted the computer, run "ARCALeverageSetup.exe" and nothing happens.

James Johnson

The Weatherman
Jan 17, 2007
I still cant get it to work. It has Connecting/Verify to leverage then nothing after that and in Task Manager it has Leverage showing on there but it wont load at all.

Mar 15, 2008
ok, Right-Click "My COmputer" and select Manage. Then go to Event Viewer. You should have a Application Log File, and there should be an entry in there referencing LeverageService, click on it, and it will show the state of the service. COpy the text and email it to me at team[at]thesimfactory.com

James Johnson

The Weatherman
Jan 17, 2007
ok, Right-Click "My COmputer" and select Manage. Then go to Event Viewer. You should have a Application Log File, and there should be an entry in there referencing LeverageService, click on it, and it will show the state of the service. COpy the text and email it to me at team[at]thesimfactory.com
Managed to get it to work. :D

Javier Roy

75RPM
Oct 25, 2008

Yes, I'm using it.

I see that it works now for most of people so it willbe a matter of time (lol).

I run the fix and then I run the leverage. I get a message saing something like "checking the requirements of the aplication. This will take a few minutes" (but in Spanish).

This message last 1 or 2 seconds (difficult to read) and then nothing... My HD sounds one second three times in a row and then nothing.

What I have in the log is: category:none; Event=0