Autumn Ring

Tracks Autumn Ring 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
tomj submitted a new resource:

Autumn Ring - Fictional circuit from Gran Turismo series

This is a conversion of the rFactor circuit by Madcowie and Lasercutter.

Autumn Ring is a fictional circuit from the Gran Turismo series. The normal variant is 2.9km long, while the mini circuit is only 1.3km. Due to the short length It is more suited for slower cars, but there can be some good GT3 racing on the longer circuit.

This version has full working AI, track cameras and track map.

View attachment 57938 View attachment 57939 View attachment 57940

To install,...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Nice track! Seems a bit too wide though. FPS-hit is too high with AI-cars compared to other tracks. When I start at position 13 the car gets positioned on the bridge!:laugh:

This corner is too bumpy (sorry my english)

Full lap
There are a few bumpy corners, I'll fix these in an update.

Nice track! Seems a bit too wide though. FPS-hit is too high with AI-cars compared to other tracks. When I start at position 13 the car gets positioned on the bridge!:laugh:
Thanks for pointing that out, I know what the problem is so I'll fix it in an update soon.

Wow, you are very fast with updates! Thank you. Only problem left for me is that AI is so extremely demanding on this track. Don't know why. I have to reduce it to 2 (TWO) AI-opponents in order to race with fluid 60 FPS, whereas in Snoopys Nordschleife-Mod (also a graphical high quality mod) I can race 12 AI-opponents without FPS-drops...

Wow, you are very fast with updates! Thank you. Only problem left for me is that AI is so extremely demanding on this track. Don't know why. I have to reduce it to 2 (TWO) AI-opponents in order to race with fluid 60 FPS, whereas in Snoopys Nordschleife-Mod (also a graphical high quality mod) I can race 12 AI-opponents without FPS-drops...
I'm still working on that. It's not a graphical issue, it has to do with how the AI is calculated around the track. Some of the track mesh makes seems to have been calculated very strangely around the 'loop' because of the track overlapping the bottom one. I'm not sure how to describe it but usually there is simply a line following each edge of the track, but around there it looks like a lot of lines running across the track, so I'm sure that's causing the problem.

They drive decently (not too well around the chicanes) so I'm not entirely sure what causes the issue but I'm definitely trying to work it out.

• Deleted member 195463

Does this have working pits? Would like to try it in MP?

Autumn Ring 1.1 show left and right spline fix
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2P8YTKOyGSLMlhBdW4wbF9aa3c/view?usp=sharing

No Fix
nofixwxr0x.jpg

Fix
fixb3o67.jpg

No Fix
nofix2jwobc.jpg

Fix
fix2aeo3m.jpg

Assetto Corsa - tomj - Track Mod - Autumn Ring 1.1 T500RS 60FPS (Cockpit-Cam)
Assetto Corsa - tomj - Track Mod - Autumn Ring 1.1 T500RS 60FPS (TV-Cam)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back