/// Autosport Enhanced ForceFeedback MOD

GRID Autosport /// Autosport Enhanced ForceFeedback MOD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
smarteck submitted a new resource:

/// Autosport Enhanced ForceFeedback MOD. - Better config for ForceFeedback.

///

This is the same config file we used for better ForceFeedback on Grid 2, works perfect on Autosport. I test using the Xbox360 Gamepad.

Just paste the folder "forcefeedback" in your Grid Autosport game folder and replace the file when ask:

RZND2XM.png

Good Luck! =)

More game MODs:

http://1drv.ms/1dIWNzb

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/272815-me3-mod-highres-textures-next-gen-illumination-3d-fix/...

Read more about this resource...

is this a joke ... adding a forcefeedback mod that is tested on a gamepad :D if you cant see the irony yourself something is hopelessly wrong mister. Forcefeedback .. on a joypad COME ON!
I add this to main post:

Note: I test using the Xbox360 Gamepad and the vibration response is A LOT better. This was originally created for "Grid 1", I do not know if it was created for racing wheels, I do not have one to test.

I just wanted to share something that enhances the feeling about the response that engines inside the controller sent when we play.

Also I search about the "Force-Feedback" term, and is not only used for Racing Wheels, is refers to the operation of the engines in the interior of any game controller, gamepad or Racing wheels.

Saludos ;)

//////

Last edited:
Well, I felt improved/stronger FFB and liked it better than the original.

THANKS Smarteck

I add this to main post:

Note: I test using the Xbox360 Gamepad and the vibration response is A LOT better. This was originally created for "Grid 1", I do not know if it was created for racing wheels, I do not have one to test.

I just wanted to share something that enhances the feeling about the response that engines inside the controller sent when we play.

Also I search about the "Force-Feedback" term, and is not only used for Racing Wheels, is refers to the operation of the engines in the interior of any game controller, gamepad or Racing wheels.

Saludos ;)

//////

Well fair enough :) - excuse my bluntness :D i just sounded a little odd!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%