Autosim Analyzer

I can get the R Factor results to work but for the Race 07 results don't work :(
the Race 07 files seems to be txt files and the R Factor files are xml is this the reason?

let autosimanalyzer scan:
C:\Programme\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\yoursteamname\race 07\UserData\LOG\Results

If you changed the .plr today and want to analyze yesterdays race it dont work. All races furter you edited your plr will work i think. :yo:

Using AutoSim Analyzer

Seems a few people have yet to figure out how to use/didn't know about this great tool.

End result is something like this or this (S2000 Feature Race @ Vallelunga)

What you need!

AutoSim Analyzer - RD Download - Rapidshare

1 PLR File Edit

Open up C:\Program Files)\Steam\steamapps\<Steamname>\race 07\UserData\<Evo Profile Name>\<Evo Profile Name>.PLR.
You may need to right click Open/Open With -> Select a program from a list of installed programs -> Select Notepad -> Untick the tick box if desired and press ok.

.NET Framework!

Download - Usually you have this anyway :)

Once there press Ctrl-F and find Extra Stats.
You should find this line:
Extra Stats="0" // Saves separate verbose stats for any session (instead of simple stats for most recent race only)

Change that 0 to a 1 and save the file.

Setup

I'm sure we can all install a program :highfive: So I'll assume you've installed AutoSim Analyzer now. Not sure if this works with offline races too well, but if you can try and find an online server and complete a race.

Then open ASA (Typing AutoSim Analyzer is a PITA) you'll get this screen

Now in the Path to log files either find or copy:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<SteamName>\race 07\UserData\LOG and press Auto-Scan and eventually you'll get something a bit like this.

Then double click in the right hand column the race that you want to view.
Again you'll be presented with a screen like this.

From here it should all be self explanatory. To view Race 2 click the Race #2 button in the top left. To produce the HTML exported files use either Web Report 1 or Web Report 2.

I'm sure ASA can do much more but hardly played with it too much to find out :music2:
Credit to alexzz for the program & Daniel Monterio for the PLR edit line :)

My question is how do you upload the results online, I've never been able to figure that one out, I've got all the result files (html whatever) extracted into a folder, but thats where I hit a wall lol. I've got webspace / host whatever.

Yeh I got access to FTP and use Smartftp, but is it possible to go through the process of this? sorry for the noob questions I just don't understand how you upload the results and then get a URL link to the results to show all your mates etc.

Cheers!

Edit: Should be sorted! :D

It actually does not work with offline races, that was my problem the other day. I havent analyzed, but load the offline race file fails with an exception. But I looked and the results from last nights Mini event and that worked perfectly fine.

Don't know about the offline, but I used this program a lot for GTR2 and it gives very nice analyses. Especially the amount of overtakes (thats what racing is all about, isn't it?) is nice to read.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 405 40.0%