Automotodrom Grobnik

Tracks Automotodrom Grobnik 2.71

Login or Register an account to download this content
I was there ones, but that was when there was GP 500 alive (now is that Moto GP called). It was the last time when this series was hosting there (in 1990). Since there, I have never been there, but now I start loving this circuit, and I am sure this year I will go there with my own car (Honda VTI) to try it out for real. My father goes there often with his Honda CB1000R, but I don`t want to drive it, since I think I am far too crazy (still) to drive the bike, I would probably hurt by self badly. I rather stay on 4 wheel, its safer :)

Have you ever been there? Probably not, since you have a pretty long way to go, maybe more then 300km. I am close it it, around 150km.

Hi Mitja,
I'm from Germany, Grobnik is very far 1130km:). We are from 7th to 9th April with S.t.e.i.l Racing in Grobnik. Sure you can visit us, but we are not so fast as the guys from King Of Grobnik. This Guys are very fast. It is my first time on this track. I am very excited

Mitja Bonca updated Automotodrom Grobnik with a new update entry:

Grobnik version 1.2

Whats new in version 1.2:
- added complete 3D terrain including all surrounding hills and mountains (some are so far away, that AC engine does not show, see the images)
- changed grass and some other textures
- added bumps and rebounds to the track surface (to feel more real, since the original tarmac is more then 30 years old and all cracked), thats why some higher riding hight on the cars needed ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mitja Bonca updated Automotodrom Grobnik with a new update entry:

Grobnik version 1.3

What new in version 1.3:
- re-modeled 3D terrain around the track and surrounding hills and mountains and added some batter textures to them
- re-modeled track (tarmac it self) and changed some parts of it
- added some bumps and rebounds to the track surface (and removed some too)
- new tarmac, grass, gravel, textures
- added more 3d trees (removed all 2d trees), even new one (most pine trees)
- reworked pits, buildings now look more real, changed 50% of all (note on 3d text :) )

Read the rest of this update entry...

Maybe you, how should I say this... should try not to over-produce it?
I didn't, yet, tried 1.4 but from previous version I can tell that 3D grass doesn't look to real. It did to you? I recently drive on westwood (it reminds me of Grobnik, great but simple layout) any I noticed it also has 3D grass but it looked better. Greener for instance. Your look like ...hay?! :S
And what about size? We don't all have 4T hard discs. And you keep geting them bigger and bigger. I would prefer some middle sized track, and to have many of them. Are they gonna bebigger in every version? :S
I'm sorry if this sounds bad, I have such pleasure driving here (and have some sweet review - you can check it, it's for 1.1 version and you liked it very much:)) and just want to give you my honest feedback, not some bulshit "all is the best!" type you know... :)
Keep up, G19.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years