automoblista cant continue season pass

Hi folks
wondering if you can help me
i bought this excellent game on steam and was really enjoying it but now i cant play it the continue button has changed to a season pass and dlc and is forcing me to buy the pass i emailed Reiza Studios and they havent replied i cant play please help!!!!!!!!

thanks for replying
its on the track and vehicle screen i cant get passed to start the race

Did you already buy the season pass? Otherwise, you are trying to load car or tracks you don't own, which doesn't work obviously. Try standard (non-DLC) content. If you bought the pass, or individual DLC, Steam should automatically install the corresponding content for you.

2-min.jpg
1 (2)-min.jpg
View attachment 242199 View attachment 242199 View attachment 242199 ive tried everything cars tracks its driving me insane!!! here is where i go to sorry about the poor quality of the pic they were taken off my phone

Last edited:
thanks alexSchmurtz for your reply you guys are a great help the red right continue button as disappeared from my centre monitor and is hidden behind my screen bezels somehow i need to shrink the menu screen so i can see it in my centre monitor the only way is to lower my resolution

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back