1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

automoblista cant continue season pass

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by evopg, Mar 22, 2018.

1. evopg

evopg

Ratings:
    +18
    Hi folks
    wondering if you can help me
    i bought this excellent game on steam and was really enjoying it but now i cant play it the continue button has changed to a season pass and dlc and is forcing me to buy the pass i emailed Reiza Studios and they havent replied i cant play please help!!!!!!!!

2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +572
    is it only when you select content that is part of DLC?

3. evopg

evopg

Ratings:
    +18
    thanks for replying
    its on the track and vehicle screen i cant get passed to start the race

4. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +187
    Did you already buy the season pass? Otherwise, you are trying to load car or tracks you don't own, which doesn't work obviously. Try standard (non-DLC) content. If you bought the pass, or individual DLC, Steam should automatically install the corresponding content for you.

5. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +572
    yep but are you trying to select car class that is part of DLC (without buying DLC or Season pass) ? try V8 Stock car for example on Interlagos .. if that doesn`t work than you have problem .

6. evopg

evopg

Ratings:
    +18
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  7. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +572
    I would try to reinstal or check integrity of files in Steam and than ask again reiza or go to Reiza support forum and tag one of devs in you question ..

8. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,600
    You should have a red arrow in the bottom right corner, I can't see this part of your screen... It is not were you have the DLC pict, it is at the bottom.

AMS-2018-03-22-22-00-01-46.jpg

9. evopg

evopg

Ratings:
    +18
    thanks alexSchmurtz for your reply you guys are a great help the red right continue button as disappeared from my centre monitor and is hidden behind my screen bezels somehow i need to shrink the menu screen so i can see it in my centre monitor the only way is to lower my resolution

• Like Like x 1
  10. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,600
    @evopg Good! :thumbsup:
    It might be worth running the AMS config if you haven't in a long time. Choose the same resolution as your desktop.

11. evopg

evopg

Ratings:
    +18
    im racing yayyyyyy!!!!! thanks guys :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2