Automobilista Reiza Car Request Thread

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
DISCLAIMER (I know AMS isn't even out yet but maybe we all have some idea's for official content in the future)

Hi.

I was wondering the other day: 'Which (Official) Content would be cool to have in AMS without paying licenses.

And i came up with a few cars that could be a potenial hit in the online community.

1. Formula Ford (No not the VEE Because it's not in any shape or form the same.. )
2. Some more SuperV8's?
3. V8 Utes Or something similiar would be cool.
4. Unlicensed Porsche Cup Brazil?
5.Some more Touring Cars

Leave your thoughts and other suggestion down below VVVV

Doubt there will be any more reiza cars for AMS other than those already announced; they said during the fundraiser that they will begin working on their next racing title later in 2016/2017.
Unless plans have changed of course.

Last edited:
I think if you want to be successful as a game/sim you simply need to feature GT3.
It's the most driven class in online racing, so for the success of future releases of Reiza i hope that there will be something like the GT3s released by Reiza.

I'm so happy with the content they provide that i'll just sit back and have them surprise me. So far i enjoyed absolutely everything they released and they somehow manage to find the coolest cars for us to drive :) It's like Terentino's soundtracks. Weird, but great :D

they said during the fundraiser that they will begin working on their next racing title later in 2016/2017.
Actually Indiegogo says: "Initial release planned for Q4 2016"

I honestly hope the GT3 will never hit a Reiza game EVER. It's a fun class, but I'm getting fed up with it being the almost only class you see anywhere you go. And why? Cause it has factory ABS and TC... Give me a GT2 at least, or any old-school touring car instead. Or just let us use all the other awesome classes that are already in the game and which seem to be hiding under the shadow of the overhyped and overused GT3 class.

I honestly hope the GT3 will never hit a Reiza game EVER. It's a fun class, but I'm getting fed up with it being the almost only class you see anywhere you go. And why? Cause it has factory ABS and TC... Give me a GT2 at least, or any old-school touring car instead. Or just let us use all the other awesome classes that are already in the game and which seem to be hiding under the shadow of the overhyped and overused GT3 class.
Unfortunately that's all most people want nowadays.
We make a GT3 league. 25 people per race. Do a V8SC league 11~15 and it's not even a hard car....
Not even going to comment on stuff like CART. All great cars but people only want to drive GT3 :(

I tried this in R3E, but sector 3 studios did not listen to me. So I try with Reiza Studios, this can't be that expensive license?

peel-p50-10.jpg

:whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back