Automobilista Receives Hotfix - Build 1.1.6 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Automobilista Hotfix.jpg

Reiza Studios have released a small hotfix patch for their Automobilista Motorsports Simulation, bringing the game up to build 1.1.6 and addressing several of the main issues that have developed since the recent build 1.1.5 release.

Available to download immediately upon launch of the game in Steam, build update 1.1.6 comes with enhancements to AI behaviour at the epic 1972 version of Imola, a fix for online mismatches with two of the new Brit Pack DLC cars, AI tweaks for the road going Ultima GTR and removal of an erroneous disqualification when in the first garage slot at Kansai West amongst other more minor tweaks.

In case you missed the patch notes for the recent large update to Automobilista, have a look at our article here.

The full Automobilista 1.1.6 update changelog can be seen below:
  • Fixed potential online mismatches with Caterhams and MCR
  • Imola 1972: Adjusted AI paths
  • Imola 2001: Fixed start light sequence
  • Imola 2016: Adjusted astroturf run-off at the exit of Villeneuve
  • Kansai West: Removed collision from garages not building in pits; Fixed DQ when in first garage slot
  • F-Trainer: Fixed steering wheel axis alignment
  • MCR: Fixed bug with auto-downshifting
  • Ultima GTR: Further adjusted AI in road versions

Automobilista is available for Windows PC via the Steam network now. Currently all Reiza Studios titles are subject to Black Friday sales discounts. Check out the Steam Store page for details.

The Automobilista sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the best place to go for all the latest news and discussion regarding the game. Check out the forum and take a tour of our substantial modding archive or join in one of our epic League and Club racing events today.

Are you enjoying Automobilista of late? How are you finding the game so far? Has the recent hotfix update improved the title for you? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Love the way those guys work: they do a big release, with a dlc but also with additions to the core game. Then they tweak and fix before adding other new stuffs. And they try to keep all the (ever growing) content with the same quality, so we are now spoiled with choice when we want to run the game! And I love their attitude: simple, helpful, and passionate. I'm really glad I bought this!

Love the way those guys work: they do a big release, with a dlc but also with additions to the core game. Then they tweak and fix before adding other new stuffs. And they try to keep all the (ever growing) content with the same quality, so we are now spoiled with choice when we want to run the game! And I love their attitude: simple, helpful, and passionate. I'm really glad I bought this!
REIZA=best customer service .. no other sim even comes near there level of help and service

logitech g29 still not working, degrees of rotation stay at 900 for all cars... plz fix i bought season pass and i can't play because of this.
They are working on this, just have some patience. If i'm right, they plan to release a fix for this in ~1 week, when the Formula Trucks dlc will be released as well. I just hope they don't break my G27 :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%