• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

AUTOMOBILISTA Motorsports Simulator is coming to Steam on Q1 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATR10T

500RPM
Dec 7, 2014
if i have the sce beta on steam i will get it or i have to activate my non steam key on steam for it?

mister dog

250RPM
Mar 7, 2015
I think they're sticking with DX9 for this version, so it's not going to look like a DX11/12 sim. I presume most of the improvements are going to be things like improving sharpness and color/shader functionality, so it will basically look like an evolution of what it is now and not a revolution of all new graphics. Just a lot of little things here and there, but when we actually get to experience I bet all those little things will add up to an improved experience. Personally I've never had an issue with the graphics, they're not "photo-realistic" like AC tries to do, but they're good enough that once I'm driving I don't even think about it.
Cheers Brandon,
Good enough for me though, you can't go wrong building further on SCE. "Don't change a winning formula" comes to mind :)

Juergen

250RPM
Jan 11, 2011
Interesting news. By the way, still waiting for the sticker :p

Level 6
Earns: -Dev forum access; -Voting rights in forum; -Beta access to new builds; -Digital copy for Formula Truck 2013 + Stock Car Extreme (Steam or NonSteam); -Steam copy for our next game (including all eventual DLCs) -Reiza Sticker

BattleOvce

250RPM
Dec 15, 2013
@Renato Simioni
What about Stock Car Extreme ? Will it get new updates and new content from indiegogo crowdfunding? or just Automobilista is main focus and SCE is let say finished

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
Nov 14, 2014
No Formula Trucks?
There's a chance they might be included in Automobilista.

@Renato Simioni
What about Stock Car Extreme ? Will it get new updates and new content from indiegogo crowdfunding? or just Automobilista is main focus and SCE is let say finished
Probably more toward the later, your update to SCE will be the free copy of AMS and SCE will be put out to pasture (everything in it will be in the new game so no real need for it to continue).

Last edited:
Reactions: hex

BattleOvce

250RPM
Dec 15, 2013
I think they're going to be included in Automobilista.

Probably more toward the later, your update to SCE will be the free copy of AMS and SCE will be put out to pasture (everything in it will be in the new game so no real need for it to continue).
And what about people who dont have powerful rig to run Automobilista (Still dont know HW requirements, engine etc). Its little bit sad I think. Luckly im getting new laptop so I hope I will not have any problem to run that :)

Will Mazeo

2000RPM
May 25, 2015
I wish Automobilista would bring some 3d animations. But I guess it'd be too much work for something "already" in the market =/

JoelGL

1000RPM
Oct 16, 2013
Thanks @Renato Simioni! Exciting times, whoohoo! :D

But in what way will Automobilista differ from the current SCE and content? Will it be updates to FFB, graphics, new content, and/or anything else? Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
Nov 14, 2014
And what about people who dont have powerful rig to run Automobilista (Still dont know HW requirements, engine etc). Its little bit sad I think. Luckly im getting new laptop so I hope I will not have any problem to run that :)
If you can run SCE you shouldn't have any problems.

JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.
Apr 23, 2014
Man I hate steam, as soon as I activated it, this guy knocked on my door:cautious:

Paul Blythe

100RPM
Mar 25, 2015
Was on the fence over getting SCE, It'd be sim number 5 in my library. But with this big update due, I think I'll grab it while it's hot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow RaceDepartment