Automobilista Locked???

Hey Gents,
i have not been on Automobilista for a very long time and decided to join and do some racing there. The problem i have now is when i try to go into the game it starts updating something or another but never completes the sequence and give me a message about the AMS exe file being corrupt.
Are there any funds that might be outstanding, preventing me from entering the game as i have noticed in Steam on the top left side of the screen, it has a lock symbol stating "LOCKED" with a string of links in green. When clicking on this there is absolutely no response.

Can anyone please assist how to rectify?

Take Care

Hey Ken, it sounds like your AMS.exe is being detected as a virus. Disable your AV and restart Steam. If that works make an exception for AMS.exe. We had a few league drivers with this issue.

BTW, are you the same Ken Hunter who used to race with us in SCART many years ago?! It's been years! I think you lived in Africa.

Have you tried verifying the game on Steam since disabling the AV? (Right click AMS in library>properties>local files>verify integrity).

It's possible your AV has deleted or quarantined some files. Verifying your game will re-download any missing files assuming your AV isn't holding them hostage. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back