Automobilista League/Tournament - America

Hello guys I´m totally new to this website but just bought the premium membership. I´d like to know if there´s some league or tournament for Automobilista wich acomodate my work and activities. I´m living at Mexico but it´s probably that I can run in the night (Somewhere between 20:00 and 23:00 GMT-6). Ive seen the schedule but there´s not enough races for my time and they´re not Automobilista but Assetto Corsa and R3E (I also have those simulators though). I race mainly at iRacing but I want to try other options just for fun and clean driving so any advice will be appreciated.

Best regards.

The US and AU club with AMS is still relatively new but keep an eye out as we have just finished an EU Mini league, however there has been a V8 stock car league towards the end of last year in the AU time zone (approximately 09:00 GMT start time) which may make a return at some point so as I say please keep an eye out.

Hello guys I´m totally new to this website but just bought the premium membership. I´d like to know if there´s some league or tournament for Automobilista wich acomodate my work and activities. I´m living at Mexico but it´s probably that I can run in the night (Somewhere between 20:00 and 23:00 GMT-6). Ive seen the schedule but there´s not enough races for my time and they´re not Automobilista but Assetto Corsa and R3E (I also have those simulators though). I race mainly at iRacing but I want to try other options just for fun and clean driving so any advice will be appreciated.

Best regards.

[MOD-Edit. Please note that advertising external leagues, this can be done on the official game forums instead)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years