Automobilista: Hotfix 1.5.3 Update Now Live

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Studios have today deployed a new update for Automobilista.

Currently the latest subject of our 'Rate The Sims' feature here on RaceDepartment (comment and vote HERE), a new build of golden oldie racing simulation Automobilista released on Steam earlier today - featuring a few nice fixes and improvements that Reiza Studios have deemed necessary following the most recent build update for the game.

Update details below:
  • Added a hardcoded SteeringFFBMult value so a car will still have Force Feedback even if value is missing or zeroed in its physics file
  • Fixed fanatec DD base features initialization in compatibility mode
  • Fixed centering spring on game startup for Logitech wheels & small adjustments to rotation range method
  • Fixed Fanatec wheel rumble being turned off in wrong way
  • Donington: Switched off collision for pit building roof so Trucks won´t be stuck
  • Snetterton: Fixed crash in AMS Dedi loading Snetterton 300; Fixed filters so track will be available for FTruck series; Small graphical and object updates

Automobilista is available now exclusively for PC.

For news and discussions about this PC exclusive racing simulator, head on over to the AMS sub forum here at RaceDepartment and keep in touch with everything Automobilista. If news isnt enough to quench your AMS thirst, why not sign up for a race in our Automobilista Racing Club? Fun times, great racing and an epic community - check it out here.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Attachments

• AMS Updated.jpg
    AMS Updated.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,714
My Logitech G29 still works strange in game. After 1.5.26 steering wheel lock is 900 in every vehicle. Same problem with DFGT but roll back to previous version fix problem for it.
Also strange behavior of in-game wheel: sometimes it turn on same angle as physical wheel but then roll back on some angle. Seems like game read and add to in-game wheel real turn angle but later correct this angle to in-game car lock parameter.

• Deleted member 217114

Another ‘final’ version of AMS. I think Reiza will never stop development on this game! I hope they will support AMS2 for that many years as well with updates, so we can enjoy it until 2030!:D

The only thing I want is rFactor 2's Nordschleife in AMS. So rFactor 2 has content from AMS innit and AMS has content from rFactor 2 innit. Best crossover ever.

Joint EU/US AMS RaceDepartment Club races on Saturdays at typical EU time...can we get that for 2 weeks to see if there are people willing to come out and race? I'd say to agree with this comment if you would come out to race, but I'm not sure if everyone will see this.

RD is the biggest sim racing site right now...let's remind people why AMS 2 is most likely gonna be amazing by at least giving AMS 1 a proper sendoff with some proper online races! @Paul Jeffrey I know you're a big AMS fan so would you be willing to host these races leading up to the AMS 2 launch? :)

So on top of everything he does here you want him to be event host as well? :confused:

Dear Santa,
I was good boy so hear me out,
this year i dont want much, only 48 hours days for Paul Jeffrey

FeltHat

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%