AUTOMOBILISTA: Fresh screenshots, videos and plenty of details

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
USiuqbN.jpg

Reiza Studios are happy to confirm that AUTOMOBILISTA - Motorsports Simulator will be released on Steam very soon.

As previously announced, AMS is the successor of Stock Car Extreme, featuring major new simulation features, numerous substantial improvements along with plenty of extra content.

We would like to share with you all now some details of what is under the hood of AMS:

Elite Brazilian Series

As a greatly revamped successor to Stock Car Extreme. AUTOMOBILISTA continues to simulate elite Brazilian autoracing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.

pynimpc.jpg

LfuND02.jpg

Beyond the brazilian core, AUTOMOBILISTA is extensively complemented with one of the most diverse selections or racing vehicles to be found in a racing game. In AMS you will also find:

Diverse Racing Disciplines & Venues

In addition to the comprehensively upgraded content from Stock Car Extreme, AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign. In AUTOMOBILISTA will you be able to go from a casual rental kart heat to drifting a Mitsubishi Evo X around rallycross tracks; From jumping ramps in a Supertruck to mastering the driving basics in a Formula Vee; from trading paints in frantic Mini Challenge races to gruelling 24h multi-class endurance races - all of this and much more packed into a single racing simulator.

s6FfyGa.jpg

4mhzwAn.jpg

NpLRrm9.jpg

Pure Simulation, Pure Fun

These are some of the features that make AMS stand out as a purebred racing simulator:

Upscaled 720 hz physics and 500 hz input rates (vs 360 hz &100 hz respectively in SCE) grants AMS super-accurate, high fidelity physics and Force Feedback

Vehicle physics based on models developed for professional racing teams with in-depth exclusive data

1qezW86.png

5o39wo2.png

Minutely detailed and accurately modelled race tracks with 3D bumps, custom road properties and air density according to its location and altitude

Engine sounds sampled from high-quality recordings of real cars

Capturing the ever-changing demands of racing

Cars with old-style gearbox mechanisms will demand proper gear engagement by using the clutch or synchronizing revs; modern cars will demand handling of advanced electronic systems; High downforce cars will create aerodynamic wake for those that follow; 24h cycles will allow racing from dusk to dawn and at night.
  • Dynamic track conditions turn the racing line into a grippy rubbery trail and builds up marbles offline
  • Dynamic tire damage & dirt pickup add further extra dimensions to the driving experience
KAlTe88.jpg

msXqOh0.jpg

1H44XXU.jpg

hdmIaqp.jpg

Quality Single & Multiplayer Racing

Racing with the AI cars in Stock Car Extreme is already widely regarded as one of the best in a racing game, and in AMS it has been further improved to provide quality racing challenge in any conditions and for all skill levels.

The multiplayer code from ISIMotor in turn ensures one of the most reliable network experiences in sim racing

itmPceb.jpg

DszJGmq.jpg

Accessible Simracing

A nicely streamlined 1080p UI allows users to quickly choose game mode, pick a car and track, set up a session up and hit the track within a few clicks. The thoroughly optimized graphics in turn provide users with the fluid frame rates required for a great sim racing experience even with a mid-level PC.

FJl2uEG.jpg

To be continued...

Last edited:
OK, I am sorry if Ι confused many people, or said sth that it is invalid, maybe it only happens to me, but I cannot map the wheel axis (left/right) with the game... If someone has instructions how to make G29 work with GSCE I would appreciate it!

Are you sure? You don't really need to use clutch at all on GSC and you are not penalized if you don't except stalling. That is something that will be introduced with AMS. Not sure about rf2 .. You have to clutch or rev match in AC and R3E, though not being able to stall car in AC takes away half of the fun.
Yeah, I get what you are saying but, that just comes down to using the honor system.:) I'm speaking to the interaction between the engine behavior and gearbox and the sounds; something that AC and Pcars can't replicate as they don't have proper physics coded and tied to the sounds. RR does drive-train elasticy really well but, clutching and heel/toe works better in GSC IMO, at least with the cars I've tried it with.

I think it's a matter of synergy of proper physics and sound that work in harmony, too often overlooked by most game developers. ISI laid the ground work but, Reiza tuned it to greater effect IMO.

The key to understanding my point includes the sound factor in relation to the physics at work. It requires greater attention to detail and a lot of extra work; that's why I think it deserves mention.

Yeah, I get what you are saying but, that just comes down to using the honor system.:) I'm speaking to the interaction between the engine behavior and gearbox and the sounds; something that AC and Pcars can't replicate as they don't have proper physics coded and tied to the sounds. RR does drive-train elasticy really well but, clutching and heel/toe works better in GSC IMO, at least with the cars I've tried it with.

I think it's a matter of synergy of proper physics and sound that work in harmony, too often overlooked by most game developers. ISI laid the ground work but, Reiza tuned it to greater effect IMO.

The key to understanding my point includes the sound factor in relation to the physics at work. It requires greater attention to detail and a lot of extra work; that's why I think it deserves mention.
oh .. well I`ll wait with commenting on clutching till proper cluch implementation in AMS ... I prefer H&T in AC than rF2, R3E and than in GSC .. and I like those games pretty much in oposite order :)

Well it is looking mighty fine so far. Watching that f1 v10 going around Suzuka reminded me of F1 99-02 with a certain sound mod I used to use. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

oh .. well I`ll wait with commenting on clutching till proper cluch implementation in AMS ... I prefer H&T in AC than rF2, R3E and than in GSC .. and I like those games pretty much in oposite order :)
Nothing wrong with your opinion at all, I just think they don't implement proper behavior considering the sounds but, I admit to being more focused on the aural experience than most players are :); it's an important part (and quite subjective) of having a more immersive experience personally.

If you buy it now it will not include AMS, so it may make sense to wait a month. I would highly recommend gsce/AMS though. Gsce is a fantastic sim and it looks like AMS will be even better.

Edit: it appears I am too slow

I don't have Game Stock Car Extreme . I was thinking of buying it recently. If I get it now will I get Automobilosta as well. Or should I just wait and get it when it's released?
Nope, you could get Automobilista if you bought SCE before january 5. The price dropped since then… You should wait and buy the new game: all the previous content will be included!

EDIT: looks like three of us wrote at the same time, good question! :roflmao:

EDIT 2: I am very slow...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back