Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

Automobilista freezes at start up

racetobi

Premium
it goes into full screen and boom freezes and i have no clue why a complete new instalation doesnt help

Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ
Premium
I had similar issue , except it would crash at the end of track loading. New install. Turns out if I turn of my DD1 then boot up the game and go into track it works , then I turn on DD1 , go into controllers and click on the refresh button and it Goes . Awesome in VR to . Graphics are all on full and the G2 looks great. I wish they optimized the graphics in all sims like this .

If you have logitech g hub installed you may find that is the problem. Both rfactor and AMS now go to black screen after opening splash screen for me. I found that the latest version of g hub is freezing both sims. I found this out by uninstalling g hub. After i did this, both sims would run again... but my g29 then doesnt have all functions available... pain in the ass when all sims were running fine up until g hub 2021.5

Thanks for that.
Now that the logi site does have actual links to older versions (instead of all old links leading to latest version), i have installed the older 2021.3 g hub and now all sims work again.
Was as i suspected, the latest version was troublesome.