Automobilista DAQ Plugin Setup

Other Automobilista DAQ Plugin Setup 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

The Motec log reader found in the download package is the last compatible version that will read the AMS log files generated by the plugin.

Ah okay, so I need 2 different versions of motec to read the log files as I currently have version 1.1.4.357 that I use for RF2 and AC

Use the version of i2 that Gringo packaged with this download. I'm pretty sure you cannot use any version of i2 that's been released within the last few years.

In fact the i2 version in the package is the very last version that will read the log files generated by this plugin.

Cheers

Use the version of i2 that Gringo packaged with this download. I'm pretty sure you cannot use any version of i2 that's been relased within the last few years.

In fact the i2 version in the package is the very last version that will read the log files generated by this plugin.

Cheers
Ok, thank you mates, i will use two MoTec versions: the 1.0 for AMS, the 1.1 for AC, ACC and rF2

Gringo,
In rFactor 1, I was using the Chris Kinsman's Telemetry Plugin:
Chris Kinsman and Laz Watsons MoTeC Telemetry Plugin 1.400.exe

In his plugin init file, he had the following controls:
Code:
One log built = "Plugins\MotecPlugin\OneLogBuilt.wav" // Sound to play when a log file has been built, with more pending
All logs built = "Plugins\MotecPlugin\AllLogsBuilt.wav" // Sound when all pending log data has been built
Idle log cycles = 25000 // Log build cycles to perform per frame when idle (at monitor)
Duty log cycles = 2500 // Log build cycles to perform per frame when busy (in-car, driving)
Realtime building = 1 // Whether to start building logs while still in-car; 0 = no, 1 = yes

Does this plugin has as much fine grain controls ?

The "Logs Built" cue was really nice as it gave an audio indication that the telemetry was on and it did record the last lap(s). That "track exit" audio cue did advise if we had or had not switched the recording on. I miss that big time. :(

Thanks for all you work dude.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm trying to install DAQ plugin in to
Code:
C:\Users\<myUsername>\Documents\Automobilista\
but after clicking "Next" I see:
AMSDAQ.png

Ia75zn1.png

the config.ini is present and it has PluginsDir value.

Any help?

Does anyone know the difference between Motec v1.01.0082 and v1.03.0106? I think I have the original DAQ plugin v1.3.2 by dan (dzracing), not the patched one, Does the un-patched one work with Motec v1.03.0106? Should I even bother upgrading from v1.01.0082 to v1.03.0106

Hi,

I'm trying to install DAQ plugin in to
Code:
C:\Users\<myUsername>\Documents\Automobilista\
but after clicking "Next" I see:
View attachment 301476
Ia75zn1.png

the config.ini is present and it has PluginsDir value.

Any help?
I know this is from April but did you end up finding your answer or would you still like assistance?

Hi @Spinelli I've made it work, but I don't remember how I did that :). I think that I've installed plugin in to game directory instead of C:\Users\bla\bla. So I don't assistance, but thx any way ;)

Hi,

The version of motec provided in the download can't seem to find the logfiles (They do exist!)
I've tried every version of motec i could find, so far only v.1.1.0.0896 (pro) could locate (but still not open) the logfiles...

Any ideas?

Cheers!

This file may be contaminated with a virus.
When I checked this file for viruses on the VirusTotal, 31 sites indicated that this file was contaminated with a virus.

Attachments

• 2021-05-08 180520.png
    2021-05-08 180520.png
    128.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years