Automobilista Build 1.4.92 Hotfix Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Automobilista Hotfix - Picture Yuri Bascope.jpg

Automobilista has been updated today, with Reiza studios deploying a small hotfix to the PC racing simulation.

The new hotfix release deployed today looks to address some of the new issues that have arisen as part of the major November 25th build release from earlier last month. Although not considerable in size, the latest release from Reiza Studios does address some of the more pressing concerns and the community will no doubt be relieved to see a welcomed fixed for some desktop crashes that occur in various situations as detailed below.

Other highlights from the new hotfix build include AI fuel calculation revisions, Force Feedback adjustments for Logitech G29 wheels and various miscellaneous improvements.

You can check out the full change log below:
  • Fixed a CTD when loading a track that has unexpected AIW format whilst parsing for Track Map
  • Improved fuel log calculations in general. Now only log valid complete laps fixing an issue where by garage to s/f line would count as a full lap and result in AI having fuel issues
  • Added an extra 5% safety to AI fuel calculations and adjusted AI fuel strategy in none race modes
  • Revised AI fuel estimates for all cars to much more accurate values
  • HUD time should now show 00:00:00 after time expires on timed sessions
  • Fixed an issue where championship vehicle would not select until you clicked on the driver name
  • Forced load UI Fonts in 32 bit to stop image corruption
  • Fixed a minor issue that Quali Duration would not enable after enabling Qualifying
  • Cleaned out audio code, removed some redudant bits (may solve some potential CTDs in higher AudioFX settings)
  • Updated User Guide with HUD manual
  • Updated light flares on safety cars
  • Save PLR File when going to track and leaving to main menu to address player controller settings not getting saved
  • Fixed a CTD when race finishes online and you are a spectator
  • Fixed a CTD going to garage menu online when you are a spectator
  • Fixed G29 losing FFB when the game loses focus and under other arbitrary conditions
  • Fixed turbo sound in replay bug
  • Removed "Mono Speaker" from config app menu (not supported in Win7 and newer)
  • Adjusted curb sounds of various vehicles
  • Interlagos: Fixed F-Extreme compound restrictions
  • Santa Cruz: Fixed FTruck CTD
  • Londrina: Fixed road white lines in kart layouts
  • F-Ultimate: Revised tire wear for all compounds
  • TC Classics: Fixed wrong Uno Bala asymetrical front ride height; Fixed bug in Uno rear view mirror; Fixed error with 2 Uno cars from B class not appearing
  • F-V12: Corrected missing VX ID in Magenta #12 car
  • F-Classic: Improved edges in analogue cockpit gauges
  • AJR: Fixed rear brake glow clipping rear wing end plate; Fixed slow standing start with Honda Turbo AI cars; fixed inconsistent engine / sound / cockpit settings in a couple of cars
  • Camaro SS: Added Stock car 2017 Safety Car as a driveable option
  • ARC Camaro: Fixed click interior idle sound
Automobilista is a PC exclusive racing game from Reiza Studios, and can be purchased from the Steam network.

If you enjoy Automobilista then take your experience to the next level with RaceDepartment! Join in our brilliant online Racing Club to take part in organised online race events, or head over to the Automobilista Modding Forum to have a look through our community made content, or if this isn't enough to keep you occupied, check out the general AMS sub forum and involve yourself in our wonderful sim racing community.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Happy with the new build update? Enjoying the simulation so far? Has the new hotfix addressed any issues you experienced to this point? Let us know in the comments section below!

Picture credit Yuri Bascope

Last edited:
having a sound issue now?? basically my car starts and when you rev it up, the sound stays in the background.....but i can still rev my car as normal. also getting curb noises sticking on for longer than when i am on the curb

having a sound issue now?? basically my car starts and when you rev it up, the sound stays in the background.....but i can still rev my car as normal. also getting curb noises sticking on for longer than when i am on the curb

Only a hunch. What sound option did you pick in configuration options? There's a surround sound mix, etc. maybe try playing with those.

Otherwise a file integrity check may help.

i will check andrew, is it in the actual game configuration? or a sound config file

There are some sound options in the configuration option when you run the game. The window that sets screen resolution, AA and so on.

Only an idea. I remember once when I had an issue in another game and what I was hearing was the sound output to the rear speakers, so I had this sort of delayed sound effect.

Someone else may be able to offer advice as well :)

I seriously can't think of another developer that puts more polish into their product. Simply amazing! I will buy any sim this team makes going forward.

exactly the same for me.
I did not know the team Reiza before the month of August because I was on irenting but since I bought at a very low price AMS, I rediscover the developers as I like them: competent, attentive, responsive , honest (concerning prices), efficient and I will not have enough compliment to describe them at best
for me ams is the best surprise I had with a video game in 2017.
This kind of developers deserve that we support them so much like you, from now on, I will buy their products closed eyes ^^

Certainly will buy next Reiza title without thinking :D AMS such brilliant sim

One thing I would hope 1.5 to fix though, is the AI "phasing/stuttering" on contact with other cars. It always bothered me.

But I assume this is engine limitation? You aren't supposed to have contact with other cars, sure. But you can't avoid seeing it anyway, with AI vs AI contact. Hurts immersion sadly

The game keeps crashing on me after last update. :( I haven't changed any settings but whenever the track has loaded it crashes (actually it happens when I hit on the right arrow to start racing). Currently I have triples and 5960x1080 resolution... but it crahses with multiview as well. I have also tried with different audio config, like 5.1, stereo, system default... with same result. Any ideas?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back