Automobilista and Z Modeller 2

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by pennywiseguy, Jul 3, 2018.

1. pennywiseguy

pennywiseguy

Ratings:
    +4
    Can anyone confirm that Automobilista. gmts open correctly in Z Modeller 2? Thought I would check before buying Z Mod 2.

I just want to update and reassign track sponsors to suit a variety of years/series.

Thanks

2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +611
    no experiences with ZM2 but as far as I know orignal content is locked as AMS dont support modding (officialy) so I`ll be surprised if you`ll be able to open and edit them ..

3. pennywiseguy

pennywiseguy

Ratings:
    +4
    It would be 3rd party tracks mainly I would be looking to edit, where just swapping images won't suffice.

4. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +611
    oh sorry .. than I got no idea .. try asking directly somebody who is posting track mods here in download section .. Patrick is obvious choice ..

5. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +545
    Yes and No.

ZM will import the gmt, but you loose all the materials information for Reiza's customized shaders
    The only tool that can import GMT's completely (for AMS or others) is 3Dsimed from what I know.
    3ds MAX can import GMT but again you loose some of the material information... again depending on the shaders used in the object.

• Like Like x 2
  6. pennywiseguy

pennywiseguy

Ratings:
    +4
    Ok thanks, will have a look at purchasing 3DsimEd then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.