Automobilista and automobilista beta season pass

Hello,
I installed steam (1) Automobilista, (2) Automobilista Beta (Dlc Season Pass) .

steam.JPG
dossier.JPG

But (1) that has 32 go folder 'game data' Then (2) which has exactly the same size.
Don I end up with (1) which is duplicate actually.

Can I uninstall (1) without having any problem thereafter with steam?
Thank you.

The beta is used to test the prerelease versions of the game but yes there are equivalent atm. There is one more dlc coming, maybe a few fixes. Up to you to see if you want to keep both for a couple months...
But you should keep AMS, not the beta: that's the main game! The beta will only be compatible with others betas online for example.

Thank you, I understand your answer.
But 'season dlc' these are additions of tracks or cars' and improvements of Automobilista is not it?

So in this case, 'these additions' should be copied to 'Automobilista non beta'
there is something that escapes me and that I do not find logical, unless I'm mistaken.

So in this case, 'these additions' should be copied to 'Automobilista non beta'

No you don't need to copy anything.

The seasons pass gives you access to all the Automobilista DLC content, and access to the BETA program.

No need to buy anything else, you will have it all for the life of the game. All the DLC stuff will be available in your main Automobilista install and in the AMSBeta install.

The BETA will get new updates first, then a few weeks later this new stuff goes out to the main game.

The AMS development program is basically complete now, so really the BETA is not much use.

But as Alex mentioned one more new DLC will come out soon... first in the BETA, then after some time testing it will be released to the main game.

Cheers

Last edited:
Thank you for your explanations,

1) So, I can install in the main version, the mods of circuits, cars or other without any problem?

2) When I launch the simu, I continue to use the main version 'Automobilista' and no need to launch: Ams Beta. ?

I ask these precisions to avoid mistakes ... :)

I know I am late to the party.. but I was just wondering what the answer was and you answered it exactly even though this is a few years old. But thank you for that information because I was wondering the same myself.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back