Automobilista 2 V1.2.1.4 is now live

Kryztov

Premium
Automobilista 2 V1.2.1.4 is now live - one more complementary update, hopefully addressing recent conflicts with the latest versions of Logitech GHub and users of related hardware. The latest build also adds seasonal foliage for Cadwell Park, Donington Park, Oulton Park & Snetterton.

V1.2.1.2 -> V1.2.1.4 CHANGELOG

GENERAL

• Fixed a bug where player could receive instant wrong way DQ for no reason when leaving the pits.
  • Disable collisions for vehicles on pit exit in sessions with AI present (prevents AI on main track colliding with vehicle existing pits, pending further updates to behaviour)
  • Fixed and issue that could result in CTD when launching the game with G923 device connected and recent versions of G Hub installed
  • Fixed Logitech G923 LEDs flickering in menu.
  • Fixed an issue that could lead to a false positive/negative cut detection in some rare instances
  • Fixed pit exit cut block not immediately issuing a penalty/warning when triggered. (Currently affects Azure, Laguna Seca, and Long Beach)

PHYSICS & AI

• Further updates to traction control system
  • Minor tire tread adjustments to GTE, GT3, Stock Car, P2, P3, P4 tires & all wet tires
  • Mclaren 720S GT3: Slightly stiffened default front suspension, adjusted diffuser center of pressure
  • Minor diffuser adjustments to Porsche GTE, GT3-R & Metalmoro AJR
  • Further AI callibration passes
  • Further reduction of AI pace while running off the ideal racing line
  • Revised Bathurst & Silverstone AI paths
  • Further increased AI Grip at Nurburgring (all modern track layouts)

TRACKS

• Added seasonal foliage to Cadwell Park, Donington Park, Oulton Park, Snetterton
  • Updated Brands Hatch seasonal foliage
  • Brands Hatch seasonal texture update, to match with other brit track standards
  • Long Beach: Fixed pit lane exit penalty

VEHICLES

• F-Ultimate: Fixed right mirror mapping issue

Hi ,
beside all the issues and discussions about the let's say "technical" stuff of the updates,
it is great to see that also the quality of the graphics is developing very well.

We all know that Reiza is working really hard to provide us, the community with more and more
improvements and we should all appreciate this, even if the game needs some time to get "perfect".

I enjoy it very much racing in all the different seasons combined with the real weather conditions which is really great and makes AMS2 very unique in sim racing.

I am about doing some videos for the updated racetracks in this version to see the differences of the seasons which are really great done by Reiza.

So many thanks to the Reiza team for providing the season foliages to more and more tracks !

I have completed a first video for Donington , winter season.
More videos for all updated tracks (Donington Park, Cadwell Park, Oulton Park and Snetterton)
will be published throughout the day on my channel.

If you like, have a look, enjoy and keep on racing everyone !

Have a nice day !
Just2Laps

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%