Automobilista 2 USA Expansion Pack

Reiza Studios is getting ready to release the first part of its Racin' USA Expansion Pack for Automobilista 2.
You Tuber Steelcast27 was granted the opportunity to publish an authorized preview video showcasing the part one content of the upcoming DLC.
Originally, Reiza Studios planned to release the Racin' USA Expansion as a single big DLC, but due to its size late on decided to split it up into three standalone packs, each including a number of tracks and cars
The first of the three packs will be focussing on the North American Sports Car scene and will include the Porsche 911 RSR, BMW MS, Corvette CSR, and Cadillac DPI-R prototype. The DLC will also add the WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, the Long Beach street circuit, and the iconic Daytona International Speedway.
Part one of the Racin' USA Expansion Pack will become available in late May alongside a major Automobilista 2 update. The DLC will be selling for 9. 99€ / US$ 12.99. Owners of the AMS2 2020-2022 Season Pass as well as AMS2 early backers will receive the DLCs free of charge.
Part two of the Racin' USA Expansion Pack will focus on single-seaters, with the third part focusing on oval racing. Reiza is hoping to have all three parts released before the end of the year.

Enjoy

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

Full development update on Steam

• Deleted member 197115

On that update,
Many of these efforts have come to a head in v1.2 - various lighting & HDR adjustments go a long way to delivering more realistic representations of various climates
Assume that does not mean full HDR support, right?

Reiza release dates are basically at "EA Sports" times, not "ubisoft" times. That's nothing special. It's 9:55 in the morning for them. I guess they upload not before 15:00 UTC-3, including upload, Steam notification, DLC shop udate and so on...Uddate won't be available before 18:00 utc-3.

For me, all Reiza updates have always been ready the next day, just leave the PC running over night.

Last edited:
BillGuy - Hi mate what folder do we clears stuff from again?

Oh I see it:

Setup reset - We strongly recommend users to delete the content of their Documents\Automobilista 2\savegame\(profile number)\tuningsetups , as some old setup may cause game breaking issues with the latest physics developments. Beware also that existing championship seasons will also be invalidaded with the championship mode updates. It is NOT necessary to reset your graphical on controller configurations.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years