Automobilista 2 USA Expansion Pack

Reiza Studios is getting ready to release the first part of its Racin' USA Expansion Pack for Automobilista 2.
You Tuber Steelcast27 was granted the opportunity to publish an authorized preview video showcasing the part one content of the upcoming DLC.
Originally, Reiza Studios planned to release the Racin' USA Expansion as a single big DLC, but due to its size late on decided to split it up into three standalone packs, each including a number of tracks and cars
The first of the three packs will be focussing on the North American Sports Car scene and will include the Porsche 911 RSR, BMW MS, Corvette CSR, and Cadillac DPI-R prototype. The DLC will also add the WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, the Long Beach street circuit, and the iconic Daytona International Speedway.
Part one of the Racin' USA Expansion Pack will become available in late May alongside a major Automobilista 2 update. The DLC will be selling for 9. 99€ / US$ 12.99. Owners of the AMS2 2020-2022 Season Pass as well as AMS2 early backers will receive the DLCs free of charge.
Part two of the Racin' USA Expansion Pack will focus on single-seaters, with the third part focusing on oval racing. Reiza is hoping to have all three parts released before the end of the year.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Cool stuff as expected. Will wait a bit yet to see more reviews and videos, but
sooner or later I will buy it.

This will be the first oval in AMS 2, right? Hmm the southamerican tracks none
of them have an oval if I recall correctly.... not sure now if some may scape me.

• Deleted member 197115

The first of the three packs will be focussing on the North American Sports Car scene and will include the Porsche 911 RSR, BMW MS, Corvette CSR, and Cadillac DPI-R prototype.
North American Sports Cars?

Last edited by a moderator:
North American Sports Cars?
Its about GTLM series and DPi in the USA.
  • GT Le Mans (GTLM): A continuation of the ALMS GT class, it consists of cars matching the ACO's GTE specification.
  • Daytona Prototype International (DPi): The flagship class of the championship, featuring cars built to IMSA's Daytona Prototype International regulations, which are based upon the 2017 Le Mans Prototype LMP2 cars.
The first four cars and tracks fit perfectly into the setting.

I'll buy it in a heartbit.

By the way i still can't calibrate the T-LCM pedals. It goes immediatly to 50%.

I'm playing more and more with the IA and i have amazing moments.

Last edited:
Graphics are amazing and they probably can look photorealistic.

Perhaps with AMS3. They are not far.

This year i will go triple screen 40"/4k for AMS2.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back