• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Automobilista 2 | Share Your Screenshots

With AMS 2 now having hit that magical V1 release status, it feels like a nice time to have ourselves a good old screenshot sharing thread up on the front page...

It does look pretty doesn't it? No AMS 2 has reached V1 and left Early Access (with plenty more development yet to come, it feels like it might be fun to see how creative the community can be with their photography - so I invite you to submit your screenshots from AMS 2!

Feel free to publish direct from game, or put together something with post processing editing - the choice is yours!

Enjoy.

Automobilista 2 is available now, exclusive to PC.

Want help getting the best out of the simulation? Start a thread in the AMS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community help you out!

AMS 2 Share Screenshots.jpg

Last edited:
RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

passenger

250RPM
Jul 6, 2019
Maybe it works in replay mode pausing the video, and with a video capture and then
pausing and saving the screen shot with a player like PotPlayer and VLC.

Reactions: Damage Inc

tkirtley

1RPM
Apr 29, 2020
Amazing how - to me at least - the shots seem so much more 'real' as soon as there is some sort of cloud in the sky or something affecting the lighting... ...maybe its just me in the UK, full sun and blue skies seems so rare and unnatural ;)