Automobilista 2 not seeing my Accuforce wheel when trying to calibrate

Dave Slee

Premium
I just got my Accuforce wheel and I have it working in all games but Automobilista 2. When I attempt to assign left/right I get an error saying "Multiple inputs were detected no actions was assigned". Resetting the assignments to default doesn't fix the problem. When I turn the wheel either left or right the game doesn't show any degree of rotation at all. The weird thing is I'm able to assign actions to the buttons on the AC wheel and have no issues calibrating my HE pedals? I've totally uninstalled the game as well as deleting the Automobilista 2 folder under my documents folder and reinstalled it but still have the same issue.

Any idea's?

I just got my Accuforce wheel and I have it working in all games but Automobilista 2. When I attempt to assign left/right I get an error saying "Multiple inputs were detected no actions was assigned". Resetting the assignments to default doesn't fix the problem. When I turn the wheel either left or right the game doesn't show any degree of rotation at all. The weird thing is I'm able to assign actions to the buttons on the AC wheel and have no issues calibrating my HE pedals? I've totally uninstalled the game as well as deleting the Automobilista 2 folder under my documents folder and reinstalled it but still have the same issue.

Any idea's?
Go to Options>Controls>Edit Assignments>Motion (the default). Assign "Steer Left" and "Steer Right". Then go back to "Control Scheme" and select "Type"=Wheel, "Make=Custom", "Pedal Type" = Separate. Choose "Calibrate Wheel", and I think you should now get the config wizard thingy ;).

Hopefully that helps. I think it will be this way for may DD wheels, but I am using the AF with Automobilista 2 and it feels fantastic.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back