Automobilista 2 | New Nordschleife Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Studios have revealed some further preview images from their upcoming Nürburgring Nordschliefe track coming to Automobilista 2 in the very near future.
  • Nordschliefe update expected next week.
  • Nurburgring DLC remains free to all until Nords layout added.
  • Further game update expected alongside track release.
In the last few days Brazilian development team Reiza Studios released a sizeable new update and content drop for their Automobilista 2 racing simulation. Initially the key new content item of this build was to be the Nürburgring Nordschliefe and various alternative layout configurations, however further development time was required by the team, and as such initial release found itself delayed by a few days whilst finishing touches are applied to the track.

In typical Reiza style, in order to make up for the disappointment the studio elected to allow free for all access to the current Nürburgring DLC, until such a time as the Nordschliefe track is released fully to the simulation.

Well, that time is fast approaching it seems, and to help build the tension we've got a few new preview images to feast our eyes upon ahead of the as yet unconfirmed release date. So, feast away...

AMS 2 Nords 2.jpg
AMS 2 Nords 3.jpg

Original Source: Reiza Studios Twitter

Automobilista 2 is available now, exclusively on PC.

Check out the RaceDepartment Automobilista 2 sub forum for a place to hang out with fellow AMS 2 fans, share tips and tricks to maximise your experience with the simulation and grab all the latest news regarding the title.

AMS 2 Nords 1.jpg

Last edited:
AMS2 has so much potential as such an early age!! If they could fix the few remaining annoying issues, it will just keep growing as a brilliant Sim Racing Adult Title.
There are Indeed quite a few AI problems to be solved. The once I would put priority number one concern the lack of drafting (I ca easily pass them by drafting) but they never pass me doing that). Also the AI level needs to be set on very high level (115) on many tracks (oulton, Spielberg) in order to have some competition (and I'm not an alien driver... Far from it).

Having such problems on a track like the nordschleife with its long straights would be very frustrating!

On the historical Spielberg in the g-trainer on the long delay straight uphill in the beginning the AI cars seem to have less topspeed and you just drive by.. No fun..

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing