Automobilista 2 | New 2019 Stock Car Trailer Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Studios have issued a surprise new Automobilista 2 trailer to celebrate the final round of the Brazilian Stock Car Series this weekend - featuring these awesome cars in AMS 2!

As I'm sure most reading this will be well aware, one of the key real world licences within the Automobilista franchise is the Brazil based Stock Car series, a high power, high action category featuring some of the finest drivers in Brazilian motorsport.

With the 2019 season marking both the 40th anniversary of the series and the final year of the current regulation cars, Reiza Studios have taken the opportunity to launch a brand new trailer with the vehicles in AMS 2 - on the eve of a championship deciding weekend that sees no less than six drivers in the fight for overall honours.

Enjoy!

Automobilista 2 will be available March 2020.

Want to chat about the sim? Head over to the AMS 2 sub forum and start a thread now!

AMS 2 Stock Car Series Trailer 2.jpg
AMS 2 Stock Car Series Trailer.jpg

Last edited:
Couple of things:

- That's quite a large grid?
-- If that was an AI grid, I'd say the AI was behaving very smoothly in close proximity
- On the last lap, there were 6 or so cars crossing the line? What happened to the rest?! ;)

That said, this looks like I always hoped PC2 would end up looking. Except it's probably better in ways I can't begin to imagine yet.

Loved the music track; suited the visuals very well. And the video was short and sweet.

Last edited:
Well, it looks nice. Could still look nicer. Hopefully the physics will be at least as good as AMS 1´s....

A wish and hint: Would love to see in AMS 2 muscle cars from the 70´s, Aussie Legends, 'Bullit' Ford
Mustang and such old type of cars if possible, and some old street cars too. Supercars? Tired of
them, they are everywhere. I guess these old cars could be much cheaper to produce than today´s supercars...

Couple of things:

- That's quite a large grid?
-- If that was an AI grid, I'd say the AI was behaving very smoothly in close proximity
- On the last lap, there were 8 or so cars crossing the line? What happened to the rest?! ;)

That said, this looks like I always hoped PC2 would end up looking. Except it's probably better in ways I can't begin to imagine yet.

Loved the music track; suited the visuals very well. And the video was short and sweet.
Are the drivers on big decision tomorow, fighting for championship.

almost like its on improved pc2 engine or something :confused:
I don't remember where I read it, but if I recall correctly from the article.......Ian said SMS have been working on enhancements and tweaks/improvements to the madness engine for PC3 which reiza will get access to the majority of those if not all.
But with the recent purchase of SMS by codies I am not sure how things stand now?

But than again I could have just imagined it all lol

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 69 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 137 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 260 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing