Automobilista 2 | Hotfix Update V1.0.2.2 Now Live

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Studios have deployed a further hotfix update for Automobilista 2 - adding new content and various changes to the simulation.
  • Silverstone 1975 'No Chicane' layout added.
  • Silverstone 2001 National and International layouts added.
  • Further Championship UI design Improvements.

A fresh round of improvements and changes have been released for Automobilista 2 today, as the Brazilian Reiza Studios development team remain hard at work refining and updating their new racing simulation. The new build is a minor hotfix update, however that doesn't stop it from being packed with content with no less than three new Silverstone layouts having been released - the title now including both National and International configurations for the pre-Silverstone Wing version of the circuit, as well as a 'no chicane' version of the 1975 Grand Prix setup.

In terms of the simulation itself, the update today is notable for some further improvements around the current WIP Championship mode - with what Reiza are describing as 'initial updates' to the UI design around this feature. Also notable are a couple of driver animation adjustments for both tin top and open wheel content, plus various art pass improvements on the many varied new Silverstone versions.

AMS 2 Middle.jpg

You can check out the full update notes below:

V1.0.2.2 CHANGELOG:
  • Added Silverstone 1975 "No Chicane" layout
  • Added Silverstone 2001 National & International layouts
  • Silverstone 1991: added missing physical tyre barriers, smoothed segments of curb steps vs surrounding terrain to minimise chances of cars launching over it; added missing start light gantry,
  • Silverstone 2001: added start light gantry
  • Silverstone 2020: minor art pass, added missing brake markers
  • Initial updades to Championship UI design
  • Temporarily disabled time acceleration mid-session (may trigger physics issues) until such are resolved
  • Adjusted driver animations for Brabham BT26A
  • Adjusted driver animations for Ultma GTR Race

The new build should be available to download the next time you restart your Steam client.

Automobilista 2 is available now, exclusively on PC.

Got questions? Have answers? Want to chat about AMS 2 and don't know where to go? Worry not my friend, we have just the place for you! The Automobilista 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment welcomes you with open arms - come say hello!

AMS 2 footer.jpg

Last edited:
I wish the VR replays looked that good.
The replays on my Triple Screen set up using 'Trackside or other views rarely look like those screen shots as well, I have to go hunting for them :geek:...generally in 'Chase' view / see a possible screenshot during replay where the lighting is just right / pause / Photo Mode / Drone Camera / move free camera around to various positions looking for that magical image with stunning lighting. :inlove:...and all screen shots are just a split second snapshot in time and usually missed during replay if not looking for them :geek::)
Sometimes from a 3 lap race which may last 3 - 6 mins depending on Track, I may spend 1-3 or more hours looking / composing screen shots :confused::rolleyes::redface::roflmao:

...back on topic...Reiza's AMS2 is just awesome :cool::thumbsup::inlove:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%