Automobilista 2 | Hotfix 0.8.3.2 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Studios have deployed a small hotfix update for Automobilista 2 today - rectifying some minor issues that have occurred within the simulation since the last major build release.

The push towards version 1 release status continues for Reiza Studios, the Brazilian team once again deploying a new build to the public version of AMS 2 as they look to continue fine tuning and developing the title ahead of leaving Steam Early Access.

Not significant in size, the 0.8.3.2 update that has dropped to Steam today is purely about rectifying some minor oversights that slipped in as part of the big update yesterday, and as such contains a bare bones change log that can be read in full below:

• Fixed telemetry HUD switching
  • Added new function to improve AI skill / performance on 1st lap
  • Fixed inverted FFB on Fuscas, F-Vee, F-Vintages
  • Adjusted gearbox tolerances for P052

Reiza Studios continue to develop the simulation in anticipation of a full V1 release to Steam later in the year. If you are curious about the development path of the title, check out the recent update roadmap from Reiza (here) to get a better understanding of how the popular studio are looking to move this simulation forward in the years ahead.

Original Source: Reiza Studios

Automobilista 2 is available on Steam Early Access now.

If you need help and support getting the most from AMS2, start a thread in our AMS2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let our great community help you out.

AMS 2.jpg
AMS 2 Header.jpg

I didn’t want to pollute Paul’s official screenshot thread with this comment so I thought I’d mention it here. There are two things I’m finding particularly annoying when it comes to capturing screenshots.

First, when you pause a replay and reverse scan, the camera selection does not also reverse. It seems to just stick with whatever the current camera view is when you paused. The second issue is simply the lack of assignable keyboard controls for replays. My fear is that these are limitations with the Madness engine and may never be able to be addressed by Reiza even if they wanted to.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back