Automobilista 2 | First Post Version 1 Patch Update Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Studios can never be accused of being slow out the blocks, and again the Brazilian team have been quick to address some post update issues with their first V1 release of AMS 2 - Patch 1 is now live.

Deployed quickly following yesterday's full V1 release update, the new hot fix update is a minor initial reaction to some of the key issues that have arisen since the simulation moved out of Steam Early Access status.

V1.0.0.1 Update Notes:
  • Fixed loading screen crash when joining in-progress multiplayer sessions.
  • Adjusted FFB clipping, aero & default steering ratio for Stock 2020 & corrected minor wheelbase/track width discrepancies.
  • Adjusted Ginetta G55 & G58 max FFB force to reduce clipping.
  • Bumped up SuperV8 engine output slightly to bring it closer to latest engine specs
  • Bathurst: Updated road & trackside ads textures, fixed triangulation glitch in the main road at the pitwall area.
  • Added missing Cascais loading screen.
  • Fix DRS trackside board issues at Interlagos, Kansai, Spielberg.
  • Corrected windshield water wiping animation for the Ultima GTR Road version.

Automobilista 2 is available now, exclusive to PC.

Want help getting the best out of the simulation? Start a thread in the AMS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community help you out!

AMS 2 Footer.jpg

Is vr worldscale in the pipeline by any chance does anyone know? I thought this would come in the full release version. The cockpits in the stockcars are massive and unplayable for me but i am loving the v10s i have to say
What headset do you have? I drove the stock cars earlier with my Rift S and they seemed fine. Have you tried messing with the values in the VR config files?

130.00 for game and season pass? DANG.
Funny how many people are surprised by this. Have you read what the pass includes? Not just a couple of DLCs as is the norm these days, but eight DLCs if Reiza's own statement is still correct. It's a lot to pay in one go for content that is largely unconfirmed sure, but not overly high for the amount of content you get in the end.

At the end of the day, it's aimed at people who have the cash and want to support Reiza more than anything else.

Funny how many people are surprised by this. Have you read what the pass includes? Not just a couple of DLCs as is the norm these days, but eight DLCs if Reiza's own statement is still correct. It's a lot to pay in one go for content that is largely unconfirmed sure, but not overly high for the amount of content you get in the end.

And to add to that, go look at the development update post for May if you haven’t already seen it. Renato from Reiza is pretty open and honest about how to consider whether the Season Pass may be worth it to you.

Great that they're not hanging around when it comes to bug fixing. Got to love Reiza's work ethic. :thumbsup:
This is what will help win over the community. A company that cares about its user base. Actually listens and respects them; honors them by addressing their concerns quickly and publicly. How can you not like a team like that. Well done Reiza. Keep it up and I'll keep buying DLC for this title. This attitude and approach will set you apart in the sim racing community.

• Deleted member 151827

At the end of the day, it's aimed at people who have the cash and want to support Reiza more than anything else.
Everyone complains about Turn 10 and Codemasters for holding off content for dlc release. I don't have a problem paying for good quality content, but i guess we just have to figure any good game is gonna be over 100.00 today.

Everyone complains about Turn 10 and Codemasters for holding off content for dlc release. I don't have a problem paying for good quality content, but i guess we just have to figure any good game is gonna be over 100.00 today.

I thought "most people" complained about Turn 10 and Codemasters for producing just crap of simulation games, arcades wannabe sims... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I have an issue where when I alter a setting, I get a pop up stating, "File data not saved", I click yes to try and save, It saves when playing in game. My issue is, when i sign back in, the amendments I made in fact were not saved. Any one else having this problem?
No, not at this moment...usually when an AMS2 update is finished downloading, I delete the Documents folder then fired up AMS2, reconfigure everything and then exit and restart straight away before continuing with any racing....I have not had a problem doing it this way.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%