Automobilista 2 | Current Content

Reiza have updated the list of currently available content in the form of two pictures, one for cars and the other for tracks. Please note that this does not include planned content... it's just what is in the game as of the latest patch. It's quite a list for a sim that is still in Early Access, and with more on the way before the final release!

Car List.jpg

Track List.jpg

@Renato Simioni, if there's any issue with the images being posted here, let me know and I'll remove the them. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reiza have updated the list of currently available content in the form of two pictures, one for cars and the other for tracks. Please note that this does not include planned content... it's just what is in the game as of the latest patch. It's quite a list for a sim that is still in Early Access, and with more on the way before the final release!

@Goffik - agree, it's a pretty good spread, and I think just having a single entry for "Caterham" is underselling that category.

Quite frankly I'd be happy if they 'paused' here and optimize what is currently released before offering more cars and tracks.
I don't need 'tons' of cars.
I just need a few well optimized models in different categories.
They're still numerous cars in the original AMS that I've never driven due to time constraints.

I just drove the Lancer today for the first time since acquiring the sim. That car needs lots and lots of work. Reiza will more than likely get it done eventually, so I'm not at all worried. That car felt extremely vague and unresponsive at Jerez. It did not respond very directly to steering inputs. Heck!...just trying to get it to turn out of the pit-box was a chore.
The Mini at Donington Park by contrast, was a real treat.
It just reinforces my point that Reiza should optimize all current cars, before adding more.

Last edited:
I think I've had a go in everything and the only 2 I aren't going to revisit are trucks and the Camaro SS.

Some of the Brazilian tracks are a bit 'basic' feeling and I tend to gravitate towards stuff with a lot of elevation as it's miles more fun in VR on rollercoaster tracks. As has been mentioned VR performance is great, only modded AC is better in terms of look/performance ratio imo. I was running on a RX580 and I've now got a used 1080 with more headroom and it looks even better.

The Seasonal passes , are they worth?
I see the game is 40$ , requiring another 100$ for track pack alone seems a bit ... too much for a game that doesn't have any openwheel license for official skins or designs, as far as I've seen. Maybe i'm wrong.

Any opinions, if that pack is actually worth?

Any opinions, if that pack is actually worth?

IMHO, yes. If you don't buy it, it's like owning the base version of Assetto Corsa without the packs, where the sim would feel very incomplete.

Since you didn't dive into AMS2 at the beginning and thus can be assumed to have no fierce desire for its particularly unique content, I recommend waiting for a Steam sale. Have your wish list ready!

Last edited:
The season pass is absolutely not worth it currently if you only want access to the content, as it only gives you access to the track DLCs (Silverstone, Hockenheim, Nurburgring). Although they are wonderful DLC, you can buy them much cheaper individually or as a track pack.

I kinda wish the whole season pass didn't exist at this point because it gives the false impression that you must pay an expensive fee just to access 90% of the content, which is not true at all.

The season pass is absolutely not worth it currently if you only want access to the content, as it only gives you access to the track DLCs (Silverstone, Hockenheim, Nurburgring).
I think you're kind of missing the point of a Season Pass. A DLC is content which is ready and available for download, usually for a set price. A season pass gives you access to all current and future DLCs over a defined period of time... a "season"... usually at a discount on what you would pay if you bought all the content separately. It's a way for a developer to get income on content they have yet to produce, enticing people with the reward of a discount.

I kinda wish the whole season pass didn't exist at this point because it gives the false impression that you must pay an expensive fee just to access 90% of the content, which is not true at all.
I don't think it does that at all. Season passes have been a part of the gaming industry for some time now so most will understand what it entails. It's also well documented by Reiza what the pass entitles you to and roughly when you can expect to get it.

I fully understand what a Season Pass is and why it exists. But I have also lost count of the people who wonder if to get into AMS2 they need to pay 130 EUR just to play the game and go "oh that's too expensive, I'll just get ACC instead". The irony is that ACC with all the DLC included is pretty expensive and still has less overall cars/tracks than the base game of AMS2.

People are used to the business model of games like AC or rF2 that come with almost no content whatsoever, then milk you through expensive DLC packs, each containing one track and a handful of cars (worst is AC with Porsche Pack 1, Porsche Pack 2, Porsche Pack Googolplex etc.). AMS2 of course gives you all the cars for free (for now at least) and then sells the tracks as DLC, which to me is a much more customer-friendly model.

Regardless, right now the benefit of buying into the Season Pass is not clear because the roadmap is speculative, and even if I did buy it to support Reiza, I can not in good conscience recommend it to others.

But I have also lost count of the people who wonder if to get into AMS2 they need to pay 130 EUR just to play the game and go "oh that's too expensive, I'll just get ACC instead"
Then these people need to learn to read, and not be so lazy as to not even bother spending 2 minutes of their precious time to see what they get. I'm sorry, but I do not believe that everything should be server up on a platter for people that can't be bothered to do due diligence. If they feel they've been hard done by after purchasing then they have nobody to blame but themselves. All the info is available and clearly explained.

Regardless, right now the benefit of buying into the Season Pass is not clear because the roadmap is speculative...
Not true. Everything listed as part of the season pass is part of the season pass. Nothing about it speculative, you will get everything listed. While the exact roadmap and release dates of content may not be set in stone, the content you will get absolutely is. So the benefit of buying it is very clear... you get the listed content at a cheaper price than those buying all the DLCs separately. Simple.

For the record, I did not buy the season pass because I'm fairly certain some of the DLC will not interest me. It's therefore cheaper for me to buy the bits I want and leave the bits I don't. But if someone is sure they will enjoy all the listed content than I do recommend it for them, since they will spend less cash overall.

• Deleted member 197115

AC or rF2 that come with almost no content whatsoever
It doesn't sound like a fair assessment of what Kunos had in the base game.

Can I suggest it may be helpful to have updated infographics of base content and other infographics for content in DLC?

I was actually surprised how much content was in the base when I picked this up on the Black Friday sale.

You have a real selling point here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back