Automatic throttle blip and cut

Is it just me or does this only work when downshifting?

When driving with the paddle shifters and having auto clutch and throttle blip/cut on - the lotus still revs like mad when upshifting, unless i lift the throttle .. Is this how it is supposed to be?

And yes, i know im supposed to learn how to drive stick, wich i wil ;)

With this decision on the use of the clutch, Kunos is wrong. Should make available to the players all the options, because if you do not, your potential market is shrinking. We all know that the bigger the gaming community, the greater the amount of MODS, online competitions anymore and generally grow the game more.
If Asseto Corsa limited to more experienced players, with wheels and gears in H will be less fun. If no disadvantage, for those players who may not have the best hardware, it discriminates against people who have less money or have less space. It is an essentially unfair.

No, it isn't because you most likely haven't understood anything. Since you are also the guy complaining about PC evolving, and also reticent with actually paying for stuff, it makes your post all the more funny, to be honest.

Annoying to have people who don't understand the word "Simracing", if you don't want to drive properly go play NFS or something,,,

It's like someone complaining that you need a real guitar to actually play guitar.

No, it isn't because you most likely haven't understood anything. Since you are also the guy complaining about PC evolving, and also reticent with actually paying for stuff, it makes your post all the more funny, to be honest.

Annoying to have people who don't understand the word "Simracing", if you don't want to drive properly go play NFS or something,,,

It's like someone complaining that you need a real guitar to actually play guitar.

To be honest, it's always better to give more options to the players, to remove them.
You may feel more satisfied beating a person can not drive with the best hard, but you're fooling yourself.

By the way, I drive a Fanatec CRS Elite with H, but I have friends who do not.

Please refrain from replying Taliban fanatics.

Don't forget it's also much harder to drive with clutch and h-shifter. You are pretty likely to make a mistake during a race, like mis shifting.

Paddle shifters don't have this issues. In the end, it equals out pretty good I think.

If Asseto Corsa limited to more experienced players, with wheels and gears in H will be less fun. If no disadvantage, for those players who may not have the best hardware, it discriminates against people who have less money or have less space. It is an essentially unfair.

You got something completely wrong there. Nobody is limiting AC to more experienced players. Kunos is not giving a disadvantage to players with less hardware, they are taking away an advantage they have in other games. We are talking BALANCING here. Let me quote Aris:

Let's explain this a little bit. It's not like you're going to gain seconds with Hshifter and clutch. It's more like 2-3 tenths maybe and thats for a highly trained and skilled driver that knows how to use clutch and blip and h shifter. An average driver that uses paddles will probably be faster with them because it will have a more precise and easier job behind the wheel.

More skill -> Better Laptimes
Avarage Driver with aids = Avarage driver without aids

To be exact, Aris even stated that the avarage driver still benefits from the aids!
...and thats the way it should be. Kunos did not take away options from the players, they added a feature to their game that improves player experience and makes competition fair.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back